#1(and kara's continued #'s) Meets w/Jamen Shively and Dr. Guy McPherson's to define how to save life on earth ASAP!

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
Hello,

  I start this as #1 for I came in after the guys and ladies had started a youtube Hangout, and since I've yet to review all, and some I reviewed were too scattered, I had heart for these people's attempt to try to help to save life on earth.

  So in order for me to get real w/me, I'd like to have a starting point, as well I share `i come to talk story's medium to use until you decide differently or want your own, and then please come link. So we all stay on same page w/what is priorities on earth and how to resolve ASAP in the instance!

  So today on Jamen's link;

    Invitation to Join Videoconferences Today

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9NnCx9T-Wc&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=z5_ZmIuRrbhRCBcd-6

 I see he is not on the schedule, so what he said made me act on what I felt, so I tweeted to several globally and I share in a comment on Jamen's page below;

    Hello Jamen,

While doing some chores I will try to comment! Have you changed your schedule? Or link to view? I see no description yet?

I've tweeted many to join in, that I respect globally, as well those I feel that need to hold self and their skilled positions accountable, that is not acting responsible, such as the US Gov.

For we all need to show gratitude to those doing great work and thank them!

  To help guide us and work with us, to save life on earth. As all if healthy have something to contribute! And if unable, you are best to co-create a collective 24/7 support system to help you, so you to can take part and make a difference!

  In order for us to survive longer than anticipated in this 6th mass extinction, we need to clear the fog and share how efficient we all can mindfully act ASAP, yes care for yourself and part-time you can self reflect w/skilled and join in holding others accountable to also act ASAP on what skilled know that works. For many here have given their lives to humanity and the life that sustains us all, and they deserve support in place to have personal comfort and support to do their work sharing w/us, 24/7.

President Putin's work is one that works for the world! And yes as I've told him, we together all must define what to prioritize w/secular science and go beyond the fragmented science that has allowed our earth/space to have pollution from all country's on this earth, big time!

  We all must prioritize, and our plan that we need support in, in order for all to have a better understanding, for each community to do one's local `plan, for we feel humanity has answers.  And each community is best to define its local toxic effects and resolve while networking as well know what toxic effects are coming from afar and others to hold them collectively accountable w/our global communities ASAP.

   For many some feel have a toxin within, that comes from a variety of different realities that this too is a secular science controversy, I could share a few. But let's go back to today's focus.

   For science, as many know it, as in what our children in public schools now are doing, is the same science that has destroyed life on earth, polluted earth/space, at the rate of 200 species now becoming extinct. And I'm not the one to guide this secular science controversy debate alone, but I refuse to accept this waste of good minds that have lived most of their life to save life! And working together with those dysfunctional needs to be high on the priority list, but when they have proven to not be in the instance mindfully acting, then each of us has to be aware to help them yes, but to follow those that are in the instance first, to help, to better survive oneself! So then each can offer, not just ride on others wave making it harder for anyone. But to be alive w/balanced energy to add to these serious needs that require the global communities attention ASAP to define priorities and then to act simultaneously on all.

   Ex; UN, I've seen your people do great work logging, etc. but you're not holding US Gov accountable and others. The statistics of humanity's negative results from countries leaving toxic abuse, is inexcusable!

The people/Govs/businesses, controlling others is inexcusable, for no able person should be interfered in, nor should disable as they too should have support to protect their rights in place collectively. Rather if Govs are to continue to be respected and worked with, then `we the people require open transparent platforms to also have opportunity's to act in the instance. So no one person is voting on misinformation. Or as Dr. Jill Stein has shown how dysfunctional the US voting systems are in many states, yet US Gov and others globally have blamed others terribly over time, versus deal w/common sense from the locals telling them the problem, so together all can get it fixed!

Russia is one and doesn't deserve the blame, this is unskilled people in responsible positions that `we the people allow to be in place. These people/policies/positions can be replaced, and that too can take time to do it w/respect for all ill or misinformed, now making very serious decisions, that should not even have to be made, rather these realities we all face now, once put into priorities, must be acted by us all! For the ones in the old outdated systems that are dysfunctional cannot act in the instance responsibly.

US, France, and Britain attacking Syria are a good Ex; As Pres Assad says 1/3rd of his county is being controlled and supported by others afar. This is insane. And what is more insane is many don't see the resources involved being profited on. ANd this too will come to an end, as truth is shared, and mindful people act collectively.

   For the tools are here. Look at how today, as Ex; I've tweeted many to come help. And each of you is reaching out, and once clear our energy will go beyond the mixed signals and the synergy of our global consciousness will ethically be perceived, so as to act beyond these tools, and even create better ones. As I just told a friend that gives detail of his version of a parasite within, that comes thru our gumlines and takes over our inability to get out of the fog we've all experienced at one time or another or the many that continue.

   Same another DR. feeling another reality of feedback toxic loops from our gut to our brain telling us to eat what destroys us, or eat what heals us, and this controversy deserves a good secular science common sense for us all to get on the same page as a human being alive and what it takes now to live on earth/space as long and as healthy as we can.

I love wildlife, I love people that love to save all life on earth/space, not just stuck in your own backyard thinking you can live local, forget it, for if we would have cared about each other long ago, these scars would not still be created.

   Thank you all that come here!

For we can work thru this disassociated unknowns by simply telling the truth to everyone around you, and self-reflect, go deep and ask self, do you need to edit some misinformation wrongly stored, as you just simply soak up what others are giving you? That I can't wait to see this video of all this showing how stupid we really are being, by allowing so much discourse against all life to overwhelm us and others. As people continue this I can't even prioritize it for profits. Rather this is a human dysfunction in processing to survive. When one is not nurturing self, the mindbody is out of balance wanting to self-destruct due to simple organs stealing from each other as a survival of the fittest mode that all humans carry.  And w/ controlling media and more misinformation this is normal for people to have brain fog.

   So please people if know of, self-experiencing this or others, we are normal humans, and now realize it is up to each of us to do our homework to change it and regain balance. So we want all to have equality to give/gain, support, for all to nurture oneself first. We want to feel the balanced energy to then go within and adjust our own. We don't want to continue to seek, knowing innately their is a problem but can't figure it out? We want to simply live `boon with the wild natural world,  and share so together part-time these problems become clear across the board so support is in place to resolve detail, changing the course if can? End scars.

We are not that ill, that we can't work this out now.

It's time to act w/respect for all, have empathy that these misjudging did not do this alone. The energy from our misuse/abuse, producing mixed signals, weakens us and we ride on others wave weakening them, as they then feed on us. And we can regain a healthy balance and break these wrongful codependencies, see clarity and by us, all acting on the truth in open transparent platforms, networking, each I know will have great work to offer.

So please nurture oneself 1st!

The many left without clean water and no sanitation is inexcusable, this list goes on, that tells me no one should not put UN #1 on their priority list to listen too. To help when can yes, to listen to their work that you try to do yes!

So we need to work w/all to perfect the dysfunction in all, but all needs to prioritize so all do not stay in this sewage soup, rather a leading force of loving simple life on earth demands our attention. So we stop repeating the scars. And heal, so all take part, and all efficiently focus where need ASAP part-time.

For when we talk about refreezing the Arctic this is a controversial issue and I've asked the Kremlin and Pres Putin to share their scientists w/you Dr. Guy McPherson and all of us!

For is this not how all these problems began, as people went into other local communities/elderly/cultures that have existed forever, then to tell them what to do or aggressively remove them as their resources were stolen from them and they were isolated. Then these delusional states of aggressive acts were built upon to take over more, from ill minds, leading into a very paranoid ill state creating `Deterrence, where our human resources to live a simple life/respect all life/work within earth space systems were ignored. As people pursued their ideology that had no secular science wholeness of the earth/space natural systems workings, that truly give us tools to do one's organic exchanges and collectively balance our genetic biodiversity so we link w/neighbors. To sustain our true sustaining energy and good health.

Weapons of war must end now! These folks have done a nice job giving an overview;

       http://www.actvism.org/en/events/event-glenn-greenwald-stein-martin/

    We all need 1 universal secular science common sense for all to apply, self-reflect/edit and reach out and act where we should in priority! Not just act our self, but seriously listen to skills such as Dr. Helen Caldicott that has continued to do great work helping us to be aware that we must end all Nuclear use, accept some medicine w/no halflife that can be recycled! Please support her and her work! And gather Arctic scientists ASAP! Then rethink!

#2 Please see Jamen Shively's Sierra meet w/Dr. Guy Mcpherson, and our/other's comments we suggest for all to rethink with and self-reflect, as a way to get clear to define efficiency of obtaining collective objectives as well for oneself;

    Sierra Club Dinner 4/26/18 with Guy McPherson: Open Discussion on Abrupt Climate Change

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4ZXW1riHWU&feature=em-uploademail

1 Comment

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: #1(kara's) Meet w/Jamen Shively and Dr. Guy McPherson's to define out to save life on earth ASAP!

This post was updated on .
DO YOU REALIZE IF STEVEN GREER'S WORK WAS SUPPORTED BY ALL, AND GOVS GLOBALLY CAME ABOUT, AS ACTUALLY SOME ALREADY HAVE, THEN SCIENCE AS ALL KNOW IT WOULD HAVE TO BE CO_EVOLVED. PERHAPS THE ENTIRE NEEDED PROJECT WOULD CHANGE?

      PLEASE SEE; http://www.disclosureproject.org/index.shtml

 I also have been studying these people and when I capitalize text over each person, that is what I think all of us here should consider.

   FOR THIS IS ALL WE HAVE, FOR NOW, A SECULAR SCIENCE; To create upon and define how best to apply what their lessons maybe could share, or define who else has been working at what we need. As in the Russian Scientists that have a big stake in the Arctic, that is working w/several countries. Contacts to be defined?

 http://www.geoengineering.ox.ac.uk/

?GOVERNANCE OVERVIEW SHOULD BE DONE BY ALL WHEN DOING IN THE INSTANCE. AS IN CHECKING ONE’S WORK, SCALING SCHEMATIC AS HELPER, FOR ALL TO AD TO AND AGREE ON, ESPECIALLY DUE TO ONE'S BALANCE OF PERCEPTION TO SHARPEN ONE’S SENSORS, as people have witnessed so many scars on this planet and have paid the price, unable to be real w/oneself and what perceiving and knowing how to stay focused to follow thru. Which I feel schematics should be posted to add and correct in an instance. Meaning our human abilities to perceive, when so much science is bad or fragmented or manipulated. So when we have a thought we add and have empathy w/each other as a human going thru these experiences. I think they have some interesting schematics and Dr. GUY McPherson, would be best to guide and filter thru some of this, knowing if you are aware of their work and if we should contact them about specifics?

 NOT TO MENTION IS ANYONE AWARE OF TESLA'S OR THE LONGITUDINAL SCALAR ENERGY, STEVEN GREER IS TALKING ABOUT THAT IS IN THE HANDS OF OTHERS, THAT ARE NOT SHARING W/THE PUBLIC?  kara

Programme Manager, Oxford Geoengineering Programme.
Tim Kruger is responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of the programme.

He has a broad interest in the potential of proposed geoengineering techniques as a response to climate change and in the governance issues associated with them.

He has investigated in detail one potential geoengineering technique, that of adding alkalinity to the ocean as a way of enhancing its capacity to act as a carbon sink and to counteract the effects of ocean acidification.  He is also interested in how proper governance can ensure that any research in this field is undertaken in a responsible way.

Tim is one of the Authors of The Oxford Principles
.,,.
?STAYING IN REAL TIME PROTECTING THOSE VULNERABLE. REAL EX; NUCLEAR RADIATION NOT MONITORED OR ACTED ON EVERYWHERE, WHERE OUR PLAN FOR EACH TO DO ONE'S LOCAL `PLAN, CAN AID/DEFINE TOXIC AWARENESS, FOR EFFICIENCY, AS EACH COMMUNITY SPEAKS FOR LOCAL + GLOBAL? kara

Steve Rayner is one of the Co-directors of the Oxford Geoengineering Programme.
His current research focuses on three related areas: the future of cities, scientific and other technical advisory processes in the governance of technological change, and the dynamics of climate change science and policy.

He was previously a member of the Royal Society Working Groupon Geoengineering the Climate and the Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution, as well as a lead author on the Third and Fourth Assessment Reports of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.  He has served on various institutional, national and international bodies concerned with applied social research, risk management and the human dimensions of global change. He has advised various national global change research programmes throughout the world.

Steve is one of the authors of The Oxford Principles.
.,..

?ABILITY TO STAY IN REAL TIME W/THOSE GAINING PERMITS AND W/WITH ONE IN PLANNING STAGES, SO NO ECOLOGICAL WHORING? kara

DPhil student, Department of Engineering Science.
Ed’s work is part of the IAGP (Integrated Assessment of Geoengineering Proposals), where he investigates how different geoengineering schemes could be measured using a uniform approach.

His research interests include classification, description, industrial specification and measurement of geoengineering schemes. The primary challenge is in linking traditional industry measurements with enterprises of unknown size. The novelty of the industry sector also raises issues regarding lack of context and information.
.,.,.,,..,

?TIME FRAME AND HOW to PRIORITIZE SCALING FOR ALL TO SEE/TAKE PART AND ACT? kara

Professor of Earth Sciences.
Gideon’s Henderson research focuses on understanding long-term climate change and the carbon cycle and therefore improving prediction of future climate changes.

Part of Gideon’s research focuses on understanding the complex system of feedbacks that control the carbon cycle in the oceans.  Within the field of geoengineering, he is interested in how the carbon cycle and oceanic ecosystems might respond to various proposals which aim to increase the carbon storage capacity of the ocean in order to draw down carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere.

Gideon was one of the founding directors of the Oxford Geoengineering Programme. He is now Head of Department of the Earth Science Department, but his interests in the risks and potential of geoengineering continue, particularly in the areas of accelerated weathering and ocean alkalinity.

SEE Gideon's home page at the Department of Earth Sciences.
.,.,

?COORDINATING TEAM SO NOT REPEAT OTHERS WORK BUT ENHANCE ONE’S OWN BY JOINING, IN THE INSTANCE WHERE CAN. FUNDING AND LOGISTICS? kara

Associate Fellow, Institute for Science, Innovation, and Society.
Peter Healey started working for the Oxford Geoengineering Programme in September 2010.  His first major task was to coordinate the development of a £1.2m research proposal “Climate Geoengineering Governance”, with contributions from Oxford, Sussex, and UCL. This has been funded by ESRC and will start work in mid-2012. In addition, he is working on a project called “Locating Oxford Geoengineering” focused on contributing more generally to the enhancement and consolidation of Oxford's position on geoengineering governance.  This project is supported by funding from the Oxford Geoengineering Programme.

His interests are in scientific governance, especially in relation to democratization, science and technology indicators, and international and distributional aspects of science and technology.

Over the past twenty years he has developed and managed research programmes and networks on science and technology and innovation policy for a variety of organizations including the ESRC and the European Commission, initially through the Science Policy Support Group and Brunel University.
,.,.

?DEFINING PROBLEM AND IT’S PRIORITY, SCALING IN INSTANCE, SO ALL CAN BE ON THE SAME PAGE, TAKE PART, AND FROM INDIGENOUS PERSPECTIVE AND ACT, NOT JUST SCIENTISTS BUT PUBLIC, W/OPEN TRANSPARENCY? kara

Professor of Atmospheric Physics.
“Scaling” in Research. Definition: Scaling is the procedure of measuring and assigning the objects to the numbers according to the specified rules. In other words, the process of locating the measured objects on the continuum, a continuous sequence of numbers to which the objects are assigned is called as scaling.

Lesley Gray is a Co-Investigator of the SPICE project (Stratospheric Particle Injection for Climate Engineering).

She is also Co-leader of the Stratosphere and Climate Group, based within the Department of Physics, University of Oxford.

She studies processes and dynamics important to the climate and variability of the stratosphere, and their possible link with changes in the troposphere due to future climate change.
.,..,,.,.

?VERY IMPORTANT FRAGMENT ONCE SCALING DONE IN INSTANCE SHOWING PRIORITY ATTENTION NEEDED, BUT THEN IMPORTANT TO HAVE ALSO APPROPRIATE ADJUSTABLE OPTIONS IF HAVE TO RESPOND IN INSTANCE? DEFINE PERIMETERS, BEFORE STARTING ANYTHING. EX; NUCLEAR CREATION, DOING IT THEN REALIZING NEVER SHOULD OF? kara

Reader, Atmospheric, Oceanic and Planetary Physics.
Don’s Grainger research interest is in using satellite instruments to determine aerosol and cloud properties and trace gas concentrations in the Earth's atmosphere.

He is a consultant to the SPICE project (Stratospheric Particle Injection for Climate Engineering), one of whose aims is to identify an ideal particle for stratospheric based solar radiation management.  Don's contribution to the project is to carry out fundamental calculations on the reflection of solar radiation by aerosols in the atmosphere.
.,.,

?ABILITY TO NOT MISS AND FINE TUNE MISSING/WORN TORN PARTS. EX; LEFT RIGHT BRAIN IN BALANCE TO ADD COMMENT W/WITHOUT FRAGMENTING, SO IT DOES NOT INTERFERE. BUT IS REAL ENOUGH FOR EACH TO ALSO ASSESS AND NOT RELY ON A HUMAN IN CERTAIN WAYS DUE TO THIS? AND DESCRIBE, WHETHER UNKNOWNS TO US THAT GOV USES/ALIEN TECH OR AI? kara

Professor of Engineering Sciences.
Richard Darton is one of the Co-directors of the Oxford Geoengineering Programme and is also a Co-Investigator in the Integrated Assessment of Geoengineering Proposals.

He is interested in the concept of Sustainable Development, and its influence on the education of engineers, and on the practice of engineering. He is studying how to measure sustainability using metrics, with examples in palm oil production, and the UK's transport system.

Along these lines, he is interested in determining the engineering challenges associated with the wide range of proposed geoengineering techniques and developing metrics for the assessment of geoengineering proposals.
..,.,

?HUMAN DISTURBANCES PUT INTO SCALE? Aerosol and cloud physics like what researcher did in SD monitoring China’s computer parts being worked and toxic minerals coming back here in clouds? kara

University Lecturer in Atmospheric Physics.
Philip Stier leads the “Assessment of Cloud Modification Proposals for Geoengineering" project, aimed at delivering a quantitative assessment of solar radiation management (SRM) proposals through cloud modification.

He heads the Climate Processes Group in Atmospheric, Oceanic and Planetary Physics of the Department of Physics at Oxford.  His research addresses physical climate processes in the context of anthropogenic perturbations to the earth system as the underlying cause of climate change and air pollution.

A focal point of his research is aerosol and cloud physics, their interactions and their role in the climate system.

Thank you! kara

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            `patches + `pockets everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!

   We are transitioning w/your critical thinking using common sense;

       Prioritizing ridding toxic-resolving, w/all to restore healthy working communities locally and afar! Our virtual platform is free to all, as we create together an intro explaining, an archive and message board here on Nabble for education, for you to create with that also makes nice tourism and peace plan  for all to explore, as we save all life on earth and celebrate while doing it!!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, for sharing Humanity's solutions locally and afar to all earthlings!! We welcome you as we transition both sites!

                                      Nabble site;

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/

                            Google site, under construction!

         Please Donate if have to give, to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Charitable Association; Label Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                         your info and we will send you one;

            Email kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

     If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group until we complete this, for further understanding, young or old, please do!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story