Dr Rashid Buttar wants you all to see this truth!

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
See more of Dr Rashid Buttar;

https://crwdview.com/

Hey kara,

As I'm sure you're very well aware, censorship is alive and prevalent. But there is a solution.  And I need your help in getting this solution widespread!

I was recently introduced to the newest and most robust video sharing platform I've seen, better than even YouTube.  And from what's scheduled to be released in the next 2 months, will become the most desired way to share videos and have discussions about any topic.

Real Information for you...without censorship!  Check out the platform...and look look at a few of the videos posted there.

Here is the favor I need:

1. Watch all these videos and any others you may be interested in.
2. Share them far and wide if you feel the world should know this info.

Vaccine Injury = Heart Attacks & Strokes

Presidential Prophecy By Kim Clement

Proof Africans Given HIV via Vaccines

Humans Are Hackable Animals - Noah Harari

Get Lifetime Digital Access to the 4th Annual AMC

The most important information released in the last few thousand years???  Bold statement, yes, I know!  But when you see the content and you see the implications, you'll agree.

Literally, the fate of mankind awaits in the balance.  I promise you, you have not heard ANYTHING like this before. It will blow you away.  But even if you choose NOT to get this life-changing information, just go to the sales page and see the incredible information available there.

I had a doctor tell me last weekend, "that sales page does more to open the eyes of people than anything I've seen so far". And that's JUST the sales page.  The content is CRAZY IMPORTANT!

So just check it out. You'll be glad you did!  The videos on the sales page are worth the time alone!  And since it doesn't cost anything to just look, go through it. 15 minutes on this page and any person of reasonable intelligence will be become open to the truth.  Perhaps reluctantly, but the proof is undeniable.

Get Lifetime Digital Access to the 4th Annual AMC

We need to get this life impacting info in the hands of as many people

as possible.  So we dropped the normal price for our annual AMC's down from $399 to $129.

But because you're a subscriber, you can get an additional 25% off

by simply entering BUTTAR in the coupon field on checkout!

If you attended the 4th Annual AMC 2022, you get a bigger discount.  Look in your emails for a special, one time only discount code you can apply to your purchase sent out to you on July 25 or 26, 2022.

(*NOTE*: Discount codes are ONLY applicable BEFORE Orders are placed.

They can NOT be applied retroactively.

Join the Meditation on Tuesday Nights!

Just click on the link below and register for the weekly meditation.  But today, July 5, 2022 is far more important than previous meditations, because of what's happening with CERN....it is critical that we all collectively focus on the outcome for the future of our global society and for humanity.

Thank you for helping to make the CHANGE the WORLD is waiting for!

Join the Weekly Collective Meditation

Advanced Medicine

170 Medical Park Rd, Mooresville, NC, United States, 28117