I share a thought of what truly makes us healthy, + I share Dr Yun Wang + Dr Buttar, please self reflect they both excellent + more!

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
Also If you tell me your problem illness, I too for several years worked w/Dr Yun Wang a Chinese Medical And TCM Dr. Trained in Beijing, I only just helped people get real and tell him all, same you can fax medical records to him. He now and his wife Dr Nancy, working out of Lakeland, WA near Seattle, they customize herbal formulas for entire systems!

So for another opinion I think he charges $90. but up to you to update w/them?

     Then you continue to communicate what going on, as you pay for a month supply of ugly tasting very effective herbal tea made just for you and cook every day or every 2 days, and that is best vs his pills, but if can't cook he can give pills herbal formulas, and drink 3 times a day or how he suggests?  It is very good if you tell him everything, as he only claims to sharpen your sensors, and up to you to change your behaviors or he will just laugh and say don't waste your money!

      He is very good and his wife also a Dr but she not speak Engish as well! But very beautiful they both are!

  But Dr Buttar also will get into your head and tell you up to you to get it straight, but i know by Yun's formulas if tell him about how you processing he will sharpen your brain, and then you listen and communicate to you if they are sharp sensors? if you dulled them then sorry you Human like us all! lol! Then your body wants more of what dulls you, vie versa, you keep your sensors harp by listening in the moment and if maintains self discipline over self sensory observation, Sir, vs chase belief, then you also will get good thought to act on!

     So you are in control to edit your baggage when appears? And stay empty and flow w/nice choices to keep your sensors sharp! Id dull people commit suicide f not get it together w/early signs? Or also get a grip about behavioral control, but Dr Yun can sort out your hormones and chemistry so you hear yourself in real time, once your sensors are sharpened by him but again if you do not connect with you, you will dull them again from mixed signals from being in the fog or chemically altered from your misuse-abuse of processing information to also what your choices are you ingest, etc. or mind-body health scheduling, and usually misunderstandings from bad Western Medical Drs, or most of them, others go study Functional Medicine or others and are doing good work!

Also, due to my budget delay Yun has agreed to have a conversation w/Drs of Functional Medicine which Dr Buttar is, and many other doing great work, but we yet to do it, as they treat differently.

    www.ifm.org  you also can look up for Functional Medicine Drs close, w/your zip code on that site to find one close, but many work via webinar and even send tests to your house. Note they know Western Medicine needs to co_evolve their curriculum, we know how bad people suffer, and that is why we all try to share and heal and do, after watching loved ones or self suffer and die from lack of skill or they profit first! same pharma!! Functional Dr's use only pharma in ER issues short term.

But I do not speak for them all not knowing them, I just know more of Dr Buttar's history and few others, and support them, and if want to know more what he shares see my Nabble post as he supports many Dr's to end disease on earth, as well they tell truth of vaccine toxic, all of them, and COVID corruption behind them, as well he and other Dr's just resolved solutions to save lives as many are dying more from vaccines then COVID:

   Excuse my editing as I recently started venting and adding on my long site owned on Nabble, that I have add, thinking I would have techs aid me w/your funds and others, but nothing but errors for 4 years, which are resolved or most, and now fees due for all to then have many doner's fees to help us.

So if have to give, please REF; DONATE. email me please, kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

  See Dr Buttar, as he works globally w/many patients and if want to be healthy, he will show you how, but you have to do it!

   http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/Dr-Rashid-Buttar-does-nice-work-w-autism-cancer-and-more-same-Dr-Z-and-Mama-Z-Dr-Paul-Thomas-Dr-Jock-f7560482.html

I think I told you all before for many years, Dr Yun Wang may be able to send afar? You would have to update with him? He knows well and can talk over tele, he willing to work w/you alone or w/your Dr?  Dr Yun knows me as kara j lincoln, same Dr Buttar.

        http://www.lakecityacupuncture.com/

Ok, let me know what else I can do to help you?

Thanks for helping us reach all! We have a very nice startup plan to end toxic on earth-space, which also is hidden issues affecting many more then some, so please review our work recently added as well old, But w/your donation techs will aid to utilize all of Nabble's goodness here, as well Google's as we get a Ad Grant I work with them to advertise almost all globally, as we perfect a nice introduction aiding you to self reflect and understand along w/an archive and this as a nice message board, so please add what you can and Donate helping us do this ASAP< as together we will prioritize where on earth leaving most ill effects, and support startup plans w/your help!

Peace is real and they also are great peace solutions as well tourism welcoming all in to a nice local grown wild potluck, live music, focus directed skilled conversation w/agroecoogists showing us yet another way that has been here for century's yet they too been land-sea-fresh water grabbed and now deserve our support! So they can guide us w/skills, they use no external toxic anything! This is a way of life and you can study more in agroecological subcategory please and share!

     Same review our posts updated, as we share CONGO WEEK videos, to take part in as 1500 people have continued to be killed daily since 1996, see why w/the Congo Mines being abused and we all use the compounds from our computers and cell tele!
                                                    See Congo Justice video sharing to all please!

                                                      https://congoweek.org/films-videos.html

    Also, Dr Helen Caldicott's great video done 40 years ago on the medical reality of a NUCLEAR WAR! And Believe me if you do your part once understand or ask me, you will feel better taking part ending all Nuclear as is and weapons of war so we have no false attack, please see video of her's called;

                                                                       ` If you love this planet...

                                                                    https://www.helencaldicott.com/

We all working together peacefully, can prioritize and go figure! I support no aggressive acts no where from any of us!

Peace is real, once we understand so please do your part and it will make you feel healthy to want to take part restoring healthy working communities, not just local, but local and afar on our earth and in space ending these scare from repeating!

lov, kara, speaking for our combined `effects...
`i come to talk story...
farmwuwei@gmail.com
Whats app + skype; 01-360-50-3749