IOM International Organization for Migration, a conversation to be created on!

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
Please see what should be simple, but yet to be, and we welcome good critical thinkers to add your 2 cents along w/ours, sharing Humanity's solutions!

   These folks are new to me, but I'm listening feeling more can be done, creating on the many people's good work!

                                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrSpBPF3YFY

         I'm not religious, never made sense to me yet, from early on and I still see a lot of hypocritical misinformation as underlying causes to misuse-abuse! But I share link below as I take you on a journey, so check back, on our ideas, as living organisms!

                                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIWGOpLqvZo

              I found this video interesting w/data collecting but now we need to see results and can create with it!

                                                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcXphxu7cEk

       This one is older but includes some of above and some more on other parts of the world as in those effected more by climate change;

                                                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSalb1x5jKE

  Peace is real, see how we are transitioning and welcome all to join in, but if seeking religion, you have come to the wrong site, as many have that verbiage for you to `boon with! But do check us out before you leave, as we have addressed other issues as well our take on how to act of good reports long over due to be acted on without fragmentation;

                          https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SWbgr2pT0DuCH_ZODB3eQ3fLoWI3jRNmoLzlOEb4py4/edit?usp=sharing

Make it a good day and I look forward to more adding of how we can create now on Humanity's solutions carried from long ago as well still many live wt/hem as good stewards for all to create upon and that is what we will collect more as many people already have gone beyond where Gov are not!

Thank you for your take! And the much good work put into above messages!
kara speaking for our combined `effects...