Join in and help us define prioritiy local plans on earth space w/toxic, so as to resolve, defining the process?

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
                                                                                         TOXIC MINDS AND ACTS...

              I find this may be easier to structure this earth-space message board if we lay out what it needs to do!

     Then all can join in to define how best to use Nabble's tools to do this? I apologize for not learning them early on!

I want to respect the science-tech community of critical thinkers win us all, some more then others as we have a lot of controversy and yet we can simplify by working together accepting constructive criticism from each other as well good pointers on how best for us each to take part!

                                                     Nabble allows us to subscribe w/few choices so please do take a review!

We want this message board to be for all young and old! I respect what Sadhguru did w/his child raising her into a beautiful woman, very skilled. I believe at 3 years old, as they traveled together in many homes, opening the Isha foundation now w/like 3 million volunteers;

                                                                                       https://isha.sadhguru.org/global/en

  She learned to talk to many, thinking they where here friends! Sadhguru told people, he did not care if Mary had a little lamb, he wanted people to communicate not fill her head full of bull!

       That is what we want here, serious thought to resolve issues in priority, as well then celebrate along the way!

We still suggest starting this conversation by gathering all you know and more community participants; Gov-Businesses-Police-People-Students within all levels of education-Professors-Emeritus Professors, etc. and all take your hats off!

            Welcome them to a local grown wild natural potluck on location that is conducive to getting real w/basics, and we usually choose a natural setting on a local farm while supporting our whole food, for starters!

                                     Add some live music, and be diverse so all can have some pleasure!

   Have the students help orchestrate so as to aid those unable, carpool, trek food back and forth as well share updates as all have space to share in conversation!

  If yet to be aware of Radish.org this is what they are expanding on by doing a block party sharing `collective intelligence;

                                                                                        http://radish.org/block-party/

  I suggest checking them out! They are prioritizing saving life on earth, and originally rebutting Emeritus Professor Guy McPherson's work on climate change as he shares many academics-scientists, etc. trying to inform us of the time sensitive reality, that unless we all respond and resolve, Humans will become extinct from earth within a short time due to the complex life that sustains us, which is already being lost due to the 6th mass extinction!

          I respect Guy McPherson's work as well him as a earthling, consciously doing what can to inform us of science updates!

As I start this quest to organize for efficiency, please join in to share ideas of structuring? So whether we share topics and then define order of priority-if research needed-tech old and new to create upon indigenous still living w/agro_ecological systems as I respect Emeritus Professor Miguel Altieri-SOCLA Latin American Scientists-Geoff Lawton at Permaculture Now-communities w/trans boundary migration of large browsers in tact or working it-natural builders-this list is lengthy, and we could be doing several local plans w/locals, simultaneously?

    Then once get a grip of all this detail working w/those locals, we each can rethink and plug into local plans covering earth-space, efficiently, part time getting amazing work done, doing what can, leaving no life behind!

                                                                   I will break here and do join in, check back as we continue!

                                                                           Peace is real, we just need to organize and share!

                                                                          Thank you, kara speaking for our combined `effects...