Join in free for parasympathetic summit, Nov 9, 2020, realizing real Human needs, as so many continue to misuse oneself do to lack of awareness, all now can learn!

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
https://parasympatheticsummit.com/reg-offer/?idev_id=28946

See more as we continue to add to this Google Drive Document, to gain more understanding of what is needed by us all part time, as well how together we can end toxic priorities, while restoring ecological enhanced healthy working communities!

   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SWbgr2pT0DuCH_ZODB3eQ3fLoWI3jRNmoLzlOEb4py4/edit?usp=sharing

Do check back and add!

If want to share then email me, kara; kareje@ictts.org

We will be doing more to make this transition efficient for all, w/Nabble's offerings!

Any of you familiar w/all Nabble offers and wants to join in and help us create a nice earth-space message board welcoming all to do the same to link, then please email, kara; kareje@ictts.org

We have some nice plans and w/your help they can happen faster!

Peace be with you all, and please do not except anything less!

Make it a good day, as we are very fortunate to share Humanity's solutions now! Join in and do your part, we want to hear what works for you to get you needs met and offerings shared, while you work within the local plans in priority that together we will all define, as well doing one's own w/communities!

And all it takes is part time focus, to want to make a difference, vs chase delusions!

kara speaking for our combined `effects!