"Restricting First Use of Nuclear Weapons Act," to any President. PLEASE TAKE PART ASAP.

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
UNDERSTAND + TAKE ACTION HERE:

http://blog.ucsusa.org/david-wright/presidential-nuclear-authority?_ga=1.73514898.1071945321.1487095017

https://secure3.convio.net/ucs/site/Advocacy;jsessionid=00000000.app337a?pagename=homepage&page=UserAction&id=5541&autologin=true&NONCE_TOKEN=4AF75EAE61271F5BD3C9AC635FA85E14

Did you know that President Donald Trump—like every president for decades—has sole authority to launch a US nuclear attack? And no one—literally no one—has the authority to stop such a launch. That is unacceptable.

It's time to change this deeply flawed system. Write to your members of Congress and urge them to cosponsor the "Restricting First Use of Nuclear Weapons Act," which would prohibit the president—any US president—from launching a nuclear first strike without a declaration of war from Congress.

Introduced by Sen. Edward Markey (D-MA) and Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA), this bill can serve as a powerful vehicle to stimulate debate in Congress and get more members of Congress speaking out and demanding changes to a system that puts civilization-ending power in the hands of one person.

Congress must get more involved, working to reduce nuclear risks and prevent a nuclear catastrophe.Urge your members of Congress to cosponsor the Markey-Lieu bill and limit the president's power to start a nuclear war.

Our current policies increase the risk of nuclear war in very real and dangerous ways—they need to change. The Markey-Lieu bill and this action alert from UCS and more than a dozen other organizations are small steps in the right direction that allow you—and all of us—to demand that Congress takes these dangers seriously and work hard to change a system that puts all of our lives at real risk every day.

Take Action

Sincerely,
SeanMeyer_jpg
Sean Meyer
Campaign Manager
Global Security Program
Union of Concerned Scientists

If interested in reviewing `i come to talk story’s comment, please read below;

Many we support are deeply disturbed that President Trump, like every president for decades, has the sole authority to launch US nuclear weapons and potentially start, along w/very high risk of accidents already that came too close to pushing the button. We the people will not accept this, for we have a human right as an earthly + beyond citizen, to stop all toxic Nuclear use + all weapons of war along w/all false green, economies on earth + in space. That presently has left + continues to leave stockpiles of toxic waste w/no plan in site in US as well US’s ability to work peacefully w/the world + beyond, w/all involved. Rather it has destroyed ecosystems/habitats leaving much life including humans, ill, diseased + prematurely dying..

Yet many in Governing body, including President Trump, you have shown us you have yet to do your homework + read the work from many, including us at `i come to talk story, that has a plan to fuel every local `plan. Showing how all on earth can do one’s local `plan + prioritize their issues of the times that interfere in their natural enhanced abilities to restore one’s local living potential. Then on to do exchanges as students use communities as extended classrooms, focusing w/those unable, to resolve.

What many have yet to get in responsible roles, is that no ecosystem can be isolated. The mismanaged Nuclear plants in US + thru out the world as well the Nuclear waste that continues to be produced/along w/past waste, has to be sequestered + all must stop being produced or used in any way. Even undepleted uranium used in bullets in Iraq war + others, has proven how they left contamination as well US soldiers came home + contaminated their families. Yet they where not even informed of the potential of arm they where in.

THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL ON OUR EARTH + IN SPACE, NOT TO MENTION THE ONGOING PROPOSALS + USE OF THE HIGHEST FOOTPRINT PRODUCER. WHICH IS THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, THAT MUST ALSO END. ALONG W/ALL BASES CLOSED. So people can come hone + become mindful local participants, protecting their families as all take part in one’s local `plan. To immediately welcome academia/students to shift the curriculum, support prerequisites to address humanities needs ASAP in one’s communities.protect those vulnerable as well define if their community is even able to be healthy enough to continue to live in + restore one’s ecological sustainable enhanced working communities, working w/neighbors, ending all false aid from afar.

President Trump you stated in your campaign you where not going to interfere in others globally. So please do your study here. Talk to Arnie Gundersen, a whistle blower as a Nuclear engineer, along w/Dr. Helen Caldicott, a pediatrician, Dr. Timothy Mousseou an evolutionary biologist, that all continue working at research + trying to inform the world of this nightmare of Nuclear radiation that circulates the Northern Hemisphere thru currents of winds/seas, etc… Because Governing bodies are not doing their jobs. Rather they are raising the safty limits of radiation which is not true, telling people it is safe, lying/withholding information, as fragmented science continues to allow permitting, when it should not.

`i come to talk story’s `the sun will set spreadsheet has a Nuclear page to see many more videos, pdf’s etc. from many skilled w/first hand experiences.

THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE THAT NEEDS ATTENTION FROM THE GLOBAL COMMUNITIES WORKING TOGETHER TO RESOLVE, NOT JUST A HANDFUL OF REPRESENTATIVES THRU OUT THE WORLD. FOR MORE NUCLEAR TOXIC WASTE IS BEING SHIPPED AFAR/NUCLEAR PLANTS OPENING IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE. AS WELL WASTE TOXIC CONTINUALLY DUMPED IN THE SEAS.

It was so wrong President Trump + all associates, Congress, etc. To see Japan’s leader w/President Trump, yet no talk about how US should hold Japan accountable for not allowing media or doctors to tell the people of Japan why their children have gotten lymph abnormalities, far sooner then Chernobyl’s Nuclear plant accident, from their Fukushima Daichi Nuclear accident. Which is still pouring into the Pacific ocean, as well has spread to Tokyo. Not to mention Chernobyl is still yet to permanently be resolved.

   Arnie Gundersen from `Fairwinds web site, went to Japan to test last year + the dust from the houses + on children's’ shoestrings showed high levels of Nuclear radiation as well thru out Japan. Yet people where not made aware of it’s toxic effect.. Dr. Caldicott talked to the women not understanding why their children where ill. Then to discover doctors/media telling the truth of Nuclear radiation contamination causing these problems + more would put them in jail for several years, says Japan’s Gov. Dr. Mousseou continues to go to Chernobyl as well + compares w/Japan how toxic it is to wildlife. + We as humans are also a living organism dependent on the same soil/air/water/food, leaving the same results.It was bad enough Sec Hillary Clinton negotiated w/Japan buying fish from contaminated waters shortly after their Nuclear accident contaminating the fishing grounds + still flowing into the Pacific Ocean.

I wonder President Trump If you discussed this w/japan’s leader??

For President Trump you also have family + young children + frail are very vulnerable to radiation, pregnant women/fetuses are 1k times more vulnerable, yet where does anyone see this community support?? If you look at the National Rates going up + down, many are not true or many are highly contaminated. When yet this reality needs to be dealt w/as our suggestion for exponential support, is working w/students as they orchestrate w/staff + communities, their local `plan to prioritize toxic issues, + resolve, then onto restore one’s working sustainable community of local systems of low impact. No more large energy grids of fossil fuels that are not clean where people are protected as Industry's restore good working conditions globally.

As no President succumbs to supporting one/subsidizing when yet leaving life right abuse/misuse. For it is every communities requirement to balance one’s genetic biodiversity to link w/one's neighbors. To sustain the life that is our true energy source.

Carter’s trip to Minot was the first he has taken to a nuclear missile base since becoming secretary of defense in February 2015. It coincided with the steady escalation of conflicts pitting the US against nuclear-armed Russia and China that threaten to ignite a new world war.

People you fail to realize Russia has only a few bases + lot less weapons then the Military Industrial Complex, yet they get wrongly accused of a lot. I like the idea of working w/them to resolve issues, + this could be the first thing, by ending this huge Industrial Military Complex globally. As many profit + common people support it unknowingly. This will change as more activism is shared. US does not have to have a war economy to survive, we the people do not have to remain uneducated  We can hold self + others accountable. The local `plan is a great start, so please give us support + link us w/people supporting academia to co_evolve curriculum w/one’s communities local `plans, as priorities are put in place + all restore one’s healthy communities.

Carter talks about in his defense for the $348 billion plan to rebuild Washington’s so-called nuclear triad of strategic bombers, missiles and submarines. Estimates are that over a 30-year period, this nuclear buildup will siphon fully $1 trillion out of the American economy. Delivered to the officers and enlisted personnel tasked with launching Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missiles, each carrying warheads with 60 times the destructive capacity of the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, the speech at times seemed to echo the title of the satiric 1964 film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. They also discovered many Military workers on these Nuclear weapons, to be on drugs, LSD, lied about their tests + more, which they fired many as they continue to get caught..

This whole issues is insane + those who support it need psyche analysis defining which ones should step down, which should have skilled students walk by one’s side to open transparency, so we the people help resolve, so all come back + become a local mindful participant. So we all gain support to become local, global + beyond responsible participants.

These policies and plans increase the risk of nuclear war in very real and dangerous ways--they need to change. I urge you to speak out about nuclear weapons dangers and get involved. Don’t just accept this, demand more as you add to this + cosponsor the "Restricting First Use of Nuclear Weapons Act of 2017" (H.R. 669/S. 200), which was just introduced by Sen. Edward Markey (D-MA) and Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA).

This bill is a step in the right direction by prohibiting the president from launching a nuclear first strike without authorization from Congress. But why are these bills so fragmented?? Is it job security?? What about the issue of US maintaining many nuclear missiles on hair-trigger alert, increasing the many already accidental nuclear missile launch’s that came very close to going off for a variety of reasons, including deliberate launches in response to a false warning.

Nuclear weapons should never again be used. And no individual should have the power to end civilization as we know it.

Thank you Union Of Scientists for your notice + ability for many to work together w/Governing bodies. But much more needs to be done + can calmly as we network, supporting each to do one’s local `plan. Where the Colonial grids are removed, the local `plan retains controlling interest for locals to restore/maintain a living local process that lives daily w/in the 1 universal sound science that works w/the earth + beyond’s natural systems that give us humanities tools to do one’s organic exchanges to build healthy working sustaining communities w/neighbors.

   Working entire biome(s) seasonally, sensitively + skillfully. As no more no one is left behind. Preparing all for ER issues, as well no better way for all to self educate while coming to the table interrelating, realizing how everyone is needed. Even as those that exceed the natural enhanced limits discovered in the transition of creating one’s local `plan, can then come into local tapering transitions to make wrongs right + gain understandings, heal + become whole oneself.

  For `we the people should also be part of these decisions as locals stay in control of local `plan. As it becomes a local rule of law for locals, even if a refugee as a local participant, or one temporary. For without ecological sustainable enhanced communities, you have only a false sense of reality, we cannot accept delusions to continue when yet humanity has answers now that work + can prevent risks. For we all have enough to do to clean up the existing mess + protect our communities from natural + human made catastrophes that continue, let alone do stupid things like profit as people stay ignorant, thinking you are doing a good thing.. NO THANKS enough scars on the planet.

If you look at Stanford’s class , open to all, called `Nuclear Brink, w/teachers in ages in their late 80’s, that once where Government officials are still working w/Government, trying to stop all Nuclear weapons of war, globally. You will find their are many more then many think, as well they stated i repeat; New Nuclear war heads have 60 times the strength then used in Hiroshima bomb. Perhaps you people should take a review of that historical event.

  Our research + activism at `i come to talk story shows also Governing bodies are not using 1 Universal Sound Science. As well the IAEA. People are not told the truth as well US + the World does not have good skilled monitoring equipment in every community as they should immediately work w/all + we see no more efficient way then support for each to work w/academia, as students focus direct w/one’s communities + prioritize ASAP their toxic realities as well the potential that can be enhanced within one’s natural world, to strengthen one’s immunities, help people heal as we suggest starting all this dialog w/a simple natural local grown/wild, food/fish/animal potluck. Gaining global food sovereignty to start fueling this path as all network w/humanities great lessons thru out the world, sharing in solidarity.

We appreciate you sharing this, as you take part, for humanity has answers now on much, + the unknowns can be researched if all on same page.

`i come to talk story, a US 501.c s is seeking donations to fund our virtual platform to do this more efficiently, for what all are doing is not enough. We need to come together.

Sincerely, we thank you all for what you can do ASAP.
 kara j lincoln speaking for our combined `effect.
 `i come to talk story
     www.ictts.org

2 Comments

Lynn Mystic-Healer Lynn Mystic-Healer

Re: "Restricting First Use of Nuclear Weapons Act," to any President. PLEASE TAKE PART ASAP.

Time for paid volunteer Community services with a basic guaranteed income with single payer:to replace the paid volunteers for more Armed Forces & militarized police jobs with single payer and family benefits!!

Paid volunteer Community services go beyond, race religions and gender....to a heart and SOUL COMMUNITY SERVICE and we can use the Quakers GOVT LEGISLATION FOR AN ADVOCACY CORPS to do this along with the group healthoverprofit.org --  & HR 676 and..

Please, share with a push for  HR676 = single payer /universal health care ---

Remember the Clean Air and Clean Water Acts are important to OUR HEALTH and can be used to shift the old paradigm systems via

healthoverprofit.org actions for new Govt legislation --- starting with HR 676

Stress,Fear & poverty cause most mind and body dis-eases and we have been programmed to cope with life problems and cultural differences with drugs,drug wars, guns and Warring ( also tied to fossil fuels)

Time to get all GOVT SUBSIDES reallocated back to We the People for all the new green and healing infrastructure projects and jobs & sport not wars!

Thanks,

Lynn

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: "Restricting First Use of Nuclear Weapons Act," to any President. PLEASE TAKE PART ASAP.

Thanks + i added it to our It's time to talk document, link below my signature.

Only change was to correct spelling of subsidies + added dirty fossil fuels.

For Lynn humanity has done a lot when keep respect for all life, protecting/preventing toxic results. We can build on the past ethnic values protecting all life.

We can stay open as each local `plan is best to define for one's communities.

I appreciate your good input.

lov kara

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 2:52 PM, Lynn Mystic-Healer [via i come to talk story] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

To start a new topic under i come to talk story, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from "Restricting First Use of Nuclear Weapons Act," to any President. PLEASE TAKE PART ASAP., click here.
NAML

                                           Thank you for your patience!

               Google, non profit/Ed Apps, are helping us reach out via Adgrant.
                                             Thank you Google + Nabble!
                           They both can offer much to you/your community freely.

         We welcome you to come reflect, comment where appropriate for you.
                                  Reflect + link on `the sun will set, spreadsheet

                      Help us perfect + share what works for you + your students.
               To live local as you use your community as an extended classroom.

                          Please take part + donate in ways most comfortable to you.
                                  Let our plan fuel your `enhanced local `plan..

                        Let us share Prof Miguel Altieri's definition of `enhanced.
                                 This fuels our network, as a good place for all
                      to start sharing in the living local process, globally in solidarity;

                        `Enhance food security while conserving natural resources...
              `Enhance recycling of biomass and optimizing nutrient availability..
                           `Enhance its sustainable productivity in order to ensure
                                          food security and the sustainable..
                 As a conduit for the dispersion of natural enemies within the field
                               thus enhancing their impact on pest populations.

                          We are seeking donations/grant as a US 501.c3 non profit,
                                     so please share us along your walkabout..

                                                 `i come to talk story
                                        Thanks you for your participation!
                                                      www.ictts.org
                                           Peace, wendy, kara + mishi

                                                   It's time to talk how..

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            `patches + `pockets everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!

   We are transitioning w/your critical thinking using common sense;

       Prioritizing ridding toxic-resolving, w/all to restore healthy working communities locally and afar! Our virtual platform is free to all, as we create together an intro explaining, an archive and message board here on Nabble for education, for you to create with that also makes nice tourism and peace plan  for all to explore, as we save all life on earth and celebrate while doing it!!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, for sharing Humanity's solutions locally and afar to all earthlings!! We welcome you as we transition both sites!

                                      Nabble site;

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/

                            Google site, under construction!

         Please Donate if have to give, to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Charitable Association; Label Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                         your info and we will send you one;

            Email kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

     If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group until we complete this, for further understanding, young or old, please do!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story