Start up plans prioritized for war-weather torn communities, join in so also all can create w/us, add what missing, please?

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
Please let's all rethink + mindfully act now!

                 I SHARE THIS EXCELLENT POST SO MANY OF US HAVE YET TO UNDERSTAND!

              PLEASE do your homework, ask questions until you clear to mindfully act as we too trying, + share!

                              https://thebulletin.org/2024/01/measuring-the-carbon-boot-print-of-israels-war-in-gaza/#post-heading

                      I share my comment to them;

  Hello,

   I can't thank you enough, as I SHARE, this excellent report!

I believe although many late to understand truth can end these weapons of war, nuclear as is!

   But how then to remove such toxic?

   Can you please confirm if you support nuclear energy w/thorium, vs that which makes plutonium for weapons? Which I UNDERSTOOD, ONLY RECENTLY, that US GOV LONG AGO COULD HAVE CHOSE THIS MUCH MORE SAFER MODE, BUT CHOOSE NOT TO!

   W/my limited skill i'm studying the nuclear energy w/thorium, that also rids nuclear waste, w/out safety risks as other + China is supposedly planning to do many?

   My thought is for us all to support you people, w/Dr Steven Greer to get his proposed lab to support transparency from corrupt he knows + has given over 150 I THINK, addresses last year to US GOV, TO OBTAIN THE ALIEN TECH, CORRUPT HAVE DEVELOPED FROM CRASHED ALIEN CRAFTS IN US ALONE!

       Hopefully not by force or imprison he says so they tell us!

  Dr Greer has many volunteer lawyers that told US GOV a time limit, + if they don't obtain this tech, our schools are behind 50 years Dr Greer can prove, then lawyers will hold US Gov accountable! I yet to know updates, accept Dr Greer is seeing resistance!

   He has a lot of free videos, as well you folks, if people unaware, just Google;

               https://drstevengreer.com/contact-dr-greer/
    https://www.google.com/searchq=DR+STEVEN+GREER+UPDATE+ON+WHY+ALIENS+OBSERVING+NUCLEAR&rlz=1CAPPDO_enUS1044&oq=DR+STEVEN+GREER

I'm interested in your work + future plans? Do you see an advantage to take a physical part in his lab, aiding you also? He plans to have internet transparency for all to witness inside lab in real time, as well create upon the tech exposed, as well other's bringing in efficient energy tools or  building them?  But no one can patent any seen, only what 1 creates from what they see on lab site.

  Please do your home work new people, as I DO NOT WANT TO MISGUIDE YOU! Best to stay updated w/The Bulletin Of Atomic Scientists, + Dr Greer!

So humanity can have freely or low cost energy, w/out further toxic!

I'm interested in your answer please, what is best to do in your eyes? To add to our `start up plan, sharing humanities solutions!

  Our sites are under transition, but this link I ADD FEW UPDATES FOR DEFINING HOW BEST TO TECHNICALLY CREATE NICE PLATFORM, FOR SELF POSTING, ARCHIVE, MESSAGE BOARD PRIORITIZING AGROECOLOGICAL ASSESSMENTS CLOSEST TO WAR-WEATHER TORN COMMUNITIES, CREATING MARKETS OF UNDERSTANDING FOR US ALL TO DO ON'S PART!

  We are working budgets to give good loans to these `start up plans, PLEASE REALIZE THIS EDITING WILL BE DONE OVER INTO A NICE MESSAGE BOARD W/INTRODUCTION!

  Now I'M WORKING OFFLINE SHARING W/GOV'S LISTENING!

+ you to can share this; http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/Start-up-plans-prioritized-for-war-weather-torn-communities-join-in-so-also-all-can-create-w-us-add--td7560543.html

   Bless you for such good work, when yet all of us should hold self + our supposedly GOV'S representatives-World Courts-UN ENTITY'S + MORE ACCOUNTABLE IN REAL TIME, LOCALLY + AFAR!

  AS WELL WELCOME THOSE FROM INTERSTELLAR TO GUIDE US-WORK W/US IN PEACE SHARING SOLUTIONS TO END TOXIC MIND-ACTS-RECYCLING ALL TOXIC MANUFACTURES OF PRODUCTS-SERVICES ON EARTH + SPACE, ENDING THESE SCARS FROM BEING REPEATED!

Thank you again!

Peace be w/you!

Lov, kara j lincoln

    Please begin!

    I TWITTERED FEW DAYS AGO LINKS BELOW TO US CONGRESS-SENATE- PRES BIDEN-FATHER-PRES XI-PRES PUTIN+FM, PRES TURKEY-INDIA-FEW MORE.. Holding anyone building-giving-using depleted uranium not depleted-nuclear + weapons responsible for destroying life to be held accountable for crimes against all life, as in more toxic ammunition from US GOV GOING TO ISRAEL, SAME UNDEPLETED URANIUM NOT DEPLETED TO UKRAINE, + OTHERS ALSO GIVING ETC..

       All weapons of war and toxic nuclear must end, as all manufactures immediately gain support to stop producing + be held accountable, to collect all past + present manufactured items-pieces-equipment, etc. given by anyone! Or policy made to hold them accountable for crimes against humanity on earth + alien race inter stellar!

         We are willing + WORKING to give transitional support W/GOOD LOANS TO FOLLOW `START UP PLAN, CREATING W/IT TRANSITIONING, if immediately stop all manufacturing + use of weapons of war + nuclear toxic, as international + all local entities-UN are fragmenting, etc..

                 IF HAVE TO GIVE, CONTACT ME, kara + ref; start up $, farmwuwei@gmail.com

                                                             THANK YOU!

    So `we the people need to understand how we support this toxic unknowingly + say no + no rep chosen that does not use common sense clearing present misinformation, to end all scars from being repeated!!

    Yet say yes to transition in `start up plan w/good loans to agroeco also transitioning, as in this major point showing EX; FOODS TOXIC SO IF ECONOMICALLY SUPPRESSED FARMERS, AS IN INDIA DOING SUICIDE OR BOMBING AGROECO ONCE IN YEMEN, ETC.. NOW CAN RETHINK THIS TRANSITIONING TO AGRO ECO ALSO WORKING INTO USING SKILLS ONLY! FINE TUNING ENDING EXTERNAL TOXIC PESTICIDES-FERTILIZERS-known foods that make people ill, or more ill if already ill!

     As in USED IN INDUSTRIAL AG-MONO CULTURES NO GOOD FOR ENVIRONMENT OR any life!  Same agroeco tells what species trees etc. to plant, not unskilled people destroying more planting many trees!

       Now you also need to have agroeco rethink plans, co-evolving changing your damage areas, into transitioning w/time-skills-for your community,some still need some toxic externals at first! Into healthy good skills not no longer needing any external toxic!

     Rather biodiversity w/existing reality for you local ill conditions, working out of bad foods into healthy-healing-as well teaching different methods to prepare-ferment or rid? Until redo into good healthy watershed built + series of correct planting, etc., TAKES TIME BUT WORTH IT!.

   `Start up plan, prioritizing war-weather torn countries-community's, to fine tune adding below = if agroecological agroeco communities need support, I'm working budget errors to give good loans once organized.

      So skilled agroeco people, aid + assess in community assessing + planing for what is, + what can be naturally enhanced!!

        Realize please, toxic needs to end, circulating earth, some more then others, + in space!
 filling air-workers-communities soil- water more so from weapons of war-nuclear w/plutonium ability- depleted uranium used + on used + left equipment corroding in fields-food, etc..

             Rethink, share meet w/all, partner w/peace giving beings!
 AS many are doing these unneeded eventually toxic externals; pesticides-fertilizers-gmos etc, as MONSANTO, NOW  BAYER I THINK, BILL GATES + MORE FCKED UP MANY, INDIA STILL NOW MANY FARMER SUICIDES, CONTACT PRES TO TELL HIM START UP PLAN... So we know why, same I WILL ASK SADHGURU WHO I THOUGHT HE WORKING W/GOV + THEM W/SOIL-SAVING RIVERS-AGROFORESTY-GOV MAKING BETTER FORESTRY POLICY, ETC, MAKING 300-800% profits, but something wrong??

       PEOPLE'S LOCAL ILLNESSES COME FIRST AS EATING RIGHT FOODS IN SEASON WHERE LIVE IS HEALTHIEST, + MOST EFFICIENT, AS  CULTURALLY SAME HERB IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS W/SOIL ETC,TYPES + MINDSETS WILL HEAL DIFFERENTLY!

                  Then some excess for others afar, but best for each to do own start up plan!

Ok I think you get point; Ex; growing wheat should change into less, + more sorghum - millet - wild rice - industrial hemp + all good wild greens + species agroeco knows how to plant w/other plants to bring in right bugs to pollinate-protect, from them having nice forest  near fields to live in, ecologically, not just cosmetically!

     Just wheat whole NO GOOD, WHITE bleached BETTER SOURDOUGH W/STARTER FROM same, or brown rice more toxic, + these growers need to learn this or they loose when people gain awareness - self reflect + heal BY NOT BUYING 1 TYPE, + BUYING ANOTHER!!

     See Dr Steven Gundry for one to guide. He has many free videos + info;

        https://www.innerbody.com/dr-gundry-superfood-to-eat

   I asking SOCLA +YOU ALL, FOR AGRO ECO PEOPLE IN YEMEN + INDIA! Once budget, will do platform for all to do w/intro-message board+ archive! Now prioritize stopping toxic, funding transition! Huge industry's toxic; fertilizers-processed foods-MONTSANTO WOULD NOT EVEN ALLOW FARMERS TO SAVE SEEDS, FCKED GMO'S DON'T RESEED SOME, SAME TOXIC FISH GMOS + FARMED, ETC. KILLING PEOPLE, SAME MORE VACCINES AS OTHERS PROFIT! SAME toxic weapons!

  WE Say no, I say no to you + will not come, if you do any investments in toxic, same uber unsafe taking over, UNLESS THEY TRANSITION W/DETAIL START UP PLAN we perfect perfect w/agroeco skilled co-evolving.  AS they CAN FINE TUNE SO THEY WORK W/SKILLED! Same nuclear w/plutonium no good, vs like exploring the k's of thorium reactors pres Xi is doing that eat up toxic waste from plutonium producing nuke plants unsafe!

  Why people wearing toxic masks? If sick stay home, more will get sicker w/masks?  Contaminating more!

   What I share is in right column under agroecology, here is a few examples

      `agroecology farming in the anthropocene.pdf,  I think many would enjoy it!
                https://www.researchgate.net/publication/348054076_Agroecology_Challenges_and_opportunities_for_farming_in_the_Anthropocene?enrichId=rgreq-1d0bf731f680e5817dc17626bf272815-XXX&enrichSource=Y292ZXJQYWdlOzM0ODA1NDA3NjtBUzo5NzU5MTYyNjQwODc1NTZAMTYwOTY4Nzk3NzkxMw%3D%3D&el=1_x_3&_esc=publicationCoverPdf

      `The agroecological revolution in Latin America: rescuing nature,ensuring food sovereignty and empowering peasants...

file:///media/fuse/drivefs-943acc633b3cdac0f41c0cd129c8375e/root/Miguel/Journal_of_Peasant_Studies_The_agroecolo.pdf

Thank you for all you share Clara, Miguel, SOCLA, + ALL, it is much appreciated!

     When we get new platform w/introduction-message board + archive, I look forward to you posting your needs + offerings!
   I'm still battling budget, but soon I hope, can do objective of sharing good loans to transition aiding skilled agroecological communities in need, to further guide the many in need!

  I'm sharing our start up plan being developed w/your work, off line, w/few Gov's sharing w/other Gov's, as we prioritize war-weather torn communities.

Do you have a list, Ex; I know Yemen once had such skilled, agroecological farming communities, but yet to locate a contact?

 Same in India, as I thought the farmers had quit suicide, but I heard still many from Sadhguru, so I want to share more, as he has helped w/building soil-protecting rivers-agroforestry + w/Gov supporting them w/better management of forest, + farmers increased profit's 300 - 800% profit! So I yet to get clear if suicide still related w/Monsanto's past entrapment or what? But if you have some contacts I'd like to share our start up plan to create upon.

Also, today I made a twitter X POST TO YOU + OTHERS, my point is please when can look into the links I shared as in depleted uranium ammunition is not depleted, + US Gov soon to give ISRAEL, much more of it.

 Between illness from all + new research from old + ongoing, I wanted to share 1 Ex; Dr Steven Gundrys' work on foods bad + good, to eat + for medicine. So all, as in a start up plan would fine tune known diseases + how different cultures in different communities can use same herbs, yet heal different illnesses. + His research + experiences as a heart surgeon + tool designer of heart LIFE saving devices, to give you idea of sharing w/farmers how some species perhaps eliminated, while others taught different ways to prepare-ferment or add  additives, + other's grow more, etc..

    He has many free you tube videos as well created supplements, to supplement, when w/out own awareness etc.. He is good knowing the toxic US PROFITEERS W/PROCESSED FOODS + HOW PLANTS PROTECT THEMSELVES, being toxic to us, etc.. + HOW TO HEAL.  Many of these in FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE been there ill, done that, as Western medicine needs to change curriculum, many of them + pharma + vaccines are toxic, for profits or + lack of awareness as UN-CDC-WHO-IAEA + MORE ARE FRAGMENTING, SUPPORTING MISINFORMATION! Japan Gov good Ex; pouring radio active material from FUKISHIMI DACHI NUCLEAR ACCIDENT IN OCEAN, SAME SOME FARMERS EATING OFF CONTAMINATED SOIL, + MORE. I had t throw my seaweed I dried in Oregon off pacific coast of NORTH AMERICA FROM JAPAN.

  Especially if farmers economically or w/weather torn farms etc., restoration could co-evolve fine tuning more efficient biodiversity for healing while coexisting w/reality within one's ability to adapt? Start up plan fine tunes what is + what can be, all the way to students  using communities as extended classrooms-or only, on to live local grown wild potlucks where people take hats off- share good food-vent-live music-follow up groups needed on to connecting community's w/farmers markets-cart delivery's fresh weekly to unable, on to local buyers transforming, aiding the toxic!

     Dr Yun Wang, a friend in Traditional Chinese Medicine that customizes herbal formula's also a professor, is willing once our plans get organized to have a conversation w/few Functional Medical Dr's I respect working w/www.ifm.org, to also share ideas for growing medicines, fine tuning communities needs.

 Plus I share Dr Steven Greer's work to get a lab to create tech, as well get US GOV to get tech from over 150 corrupt entities that he  gave addresses to them, + if they do not comply, he has a VOLUNTEER team of lawyer's to hold US GOV ACCOUNTABLE W/IN A TIME PERIOD!
This tech free 0 energy, the corrupt created from crashed alien crafts, + false use i pretending aliens are hurting us, so weapon weapons INDUSTRYS PROFIT. They too we want to aid peaceful transition, so all understand how we support these toxic industries, + if we stop, they no more profit + this mode of toxic scars-weapons of war, can stop being repeated, same NUCLEAR HIGH RISK. AS I'm seeing thorium reactors can eat toxic waste many have left unable to properly rid, as toxic radiation circulates earth + nuk in space. Plus thorium don' t have the high risk!

    Please see these links I shared, holding those CREATING-GIVING this toxic, RESPONSIBLE FOR CRIMES against HUMANITY, Ex; those in US GOV NOW GIVING MORE DEPLETED URANIUM AMMUNITION TO ISRAEL, SAME AS DID UKRAINE! So we all see how bad so many are misusing-abusing, that can transition if we stop supporting - say no thanks, yet willing to transition + go figure w/humanity's solutions!

     12.6.23  here is a link to Cole’s recording of Stephen Kinzer's excellent talk last night on the Ukraine war. Please get it around and about. Best, Paul

                         Cole says: The sound is better up to minute 41 or so when I had to unplug the external mic and attach a battery. But even after then it is passable.

                                                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xqcd4sZ3nY

       OVERTHROW, AMERICA'S CENTURY OF REGIME CHANGE FROM HAWAII TO IRAQ, BY STEPHEN KINZER

                                             https://www.lander.odessa.ua/doc/Overthrow%20Kinzer.pdf

                                                 DEPLETED URANIUM IS NOT DEPLETED

                1 of MY FAVORITE LADY's, I APPRECIATE SO MUCH, DR HELEN CALDICOTT, + HER GREAT WORK

                                                    https://www.helencaldicott.com/depleted.pdf   9

                                                                  https://www.helencaldicott.com

                                               A MUST SEE `IF YOU LOVE THIS PLANET

                                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FjgBBQFmGs

                          Uranium weapons: The problem

                                                        https://www.icbuw.eu/en/the-problem/

                                                                    DR STEVEN GUNDRY

                                             https://youtu.be/8FcwGZF2xGs?si=faVgd7GG4facV-Yk

   I CAN'T THANK EMERITUS PROF MIGUEL ALTIERI + WIFE PROF CLARA NICHOLS + ASSOCIATES FOR FUELING US TO CONTINUE

file:///media/fuse/drivefs-943acc633b3cdac0f41c0cd129c8375e/root/Miguel/DIDACTIC_TOOLKIT_FOR_THE_DESIGN_MANAGEME.pdf

TO GIVE YOU SOME THOUGHT W/OUR START UP PLAN + MORE PEOPLE I RESPECT, FROM DR GREER-EMERITUS PROF GUY MCPHERSON + HIS LADY PAULINE THAT HELPS SO MUCH and do see JAMEN SHIVELY + FRIEND'S  AT CONVERSATIONS-RADISH.ORG A VERY NICE TECH MESSAGE BOARD FOR ALL TO BE HEARD, THAT OUR INTERESTED IN SAVING LIFE+ TRANSFORMING ON EARTH+SPACE,

 TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE MORE!

(EXCUSE MY EDITING, I DO FEW POSTS TO SAVE IDEAS FOR UPCOMING HELP TO CHANGE THIS MESSAGE BOARD, AS WE ALL MAKE ONE TO SHARE + STAY ON TOP OF HUMANITY'S SOLUTIONS TO SHARE WITH!

http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/START-UP-PLAN-UNDERSTANDING-Fueling-all-to-live-in-the-present-td7560533.html

Remember all, our start up plan is fueled also by communities `boon w/large browsers trans boundary migration ancient paths or restoring, so I have links! Please pass it on, as I LIKE To LEARN TO SHARE MORE OF THE HEALTHIEST WAY TO LIVE, AS WE ALL CAN ENHANCE OUR COMMUNITIES NATURAL POTENTIAL, BOTH LOCAL + AFAR!

    Every start up plan will have cooperative aid 24-7 leaving no life left behind! The trust-technique.com shows us how beautiful we can transform oneself + all abused life, do check them out + keep them in mind if need their help!

      Silence + listening so others know we care can transmit conscious mindful thought across earth + the universe!

 Thank you for giving me the honor to know you all!

Peace is real, if we all are real w/our own tolerance, so we enjoy each other sharing our real feelings!
 Sincerely, I thank you for joining in, doing your part on earth-space, as together we aid peace for all, celebrating along the way!

lov, kara speaking for those unable!

 `All Related.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iiycfiq1Zs

3 Comments

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: Start up plans prioritized for war-weather torn communities, join in so also all can create w/us, add what missing, please?

Forwarded this email? Subscribe here for more

We have something for you!

CODEPINK Statement On ICJ Ruling Against Israel
CODEPINK ALERT
JAN 26

READ IN APP

CODEPINK applauds the decisive stance the International Court of Justice (ICJ) took in its preliminary ruling on South Africa v. Israel. The Court ordered Israel to cease all actions tantamount to genocide and to facilitate humanitarian aid to mitigate the unfolding humanitarian crisis urgently, which is a crucial step toward justice.

While the Court did not explicitly call for an immediate ceasefire, the ruling, endorsed by an overwhelming majority of the judges, invokes the authoritative Article II of the UN Genocide Convention, effectively halting Israel's egregious acts of violence and its deliberate withholding of essential resources such as water and food from 2.3 million Palestinians, who are grappling with dire circumstances.

It is clear - the only way to ensure Israel complies with the provisional measures is through an immediate ceasefire.

In the wake of this landmark judgment, CODEPINK reiterates its urgent call to the Biden administration and Congress to promptly terminate all financial support to Israel, given its perpetration of genocidal actions, and to demand an immediate ceasefire. It is noteworthy that the Court's citation of the Convention underscores the imperative for signatory parties to prevent genocide, underscoring the international community's shared obligation to intervene decisively in the face of such atrocities.

We will follow this historic case as it proceeds and continue to advocate in Congress, email and call our representatives, push for city ceasefire resolutions, amplify our ICJ campaign, and, of course, protest, rally, and disrupt until the genocide in Gaza ends and Palestine is free.

If you liked this post from CODEPINK’s Newsletter, please share it with your friends!

Share

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            `patches + `pockets everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!

   We are transitioning w/your critical thinking using common sense;

       Prioritizing ridding toxic-resolving, w/all to restore healthy working communities locally and afar! Our virtual platform is free to all, as we create together an intro explaining, an archive and message board here on Nabble for education, for you to create with that also makes nice tourism and peace plan  for all to explore, as we save all life on earth and celebrate while doing it!!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, for sharing Humanity's solutions locally and afar to all earthlings!! We welcome you as we transition both sites!

                                      Nabble site;

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/

                            Google site, under construction!

         Please Donate if have to give, to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Charitable Association; Label Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                         your info and we will send you one;

            Email kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

     If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group until we complete this, for further understanding, young or old, please do!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: Start up plans prioritized for war-weather torn communities, join in so also all can create w/us, add what missing, please?

REGISTER

Dear Karen,

“Building a World Without Nuclear Weapons: An Urgent Imperative” is the topic of an online forum on Saturday, January 27, 2-4 pm ET. Its focus will be the increasing threat of nuclear war and what ordinary citizens can do to prevent it.

The speakers are John C. Wester, Archbishop of Santa Fe, NM, who in 2022 led the way in the U.S. Catholic Church with his groundbreaking pastoral letter on nuclear disarmament; Dr. Ira Helfand, co-founder and past president of the International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War; and Marie Dennis, Catholic Nonviolence Initiative/Pax Christi International.

Pax Christi Massachusetts is sponsoring this event in association with Pax Christi USA, with many co-sponsors from across North America, including MAPA. Register here or type http://tinyurl.com/ForumJan27 into your computer’s browser to register (including a recording).

REGISTER

Thank you,

Peter Metz

Massachusetts Peace Action

DONATE OR BECOME A MEMBER!
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Massachusetts Peace Action
11 Garden St
Cambridge, MA 02131
United States

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: Start up plans prioritized for war-weather torn communities, join in so also all can create w/us, add what missing, please?

Please see;

                     https://nepajac.org/unac_011924b.html

unac

Click above to view this email in your browser
(please share)

Two  Important  Upcoming  Webinars

Register and join both

War and Climate Change
A UNAC webinar
February 2, 2024, 12 noon EST
Click here to register

War & climate webinar
Speakers:
     Tamara Lorincz - Canadian voice of women for Peace & WILPF
     Pippa Bartolotti - UNAC & Global Women United for Peace Against NATO
     Lisa Savage - Maine Natural Guard & Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space

As wars proliferate, and the planet becomes more polluted and less safe, C02 in the atmosphere is now the highest it has been for 14 million years.

A report from the Institute for Policy Studies calculates that the cost of U.S. militarization in the last 20 years is a staggering $21 trillion. Estimates calculate the total cost of shifting to 100% renewable energy over 10 years would be a fraction of this - $4.5 trillion.

We have reached a point where the US and many governments see climate change only as a security issue. Instead of working to make our lives tolerable under climate change, spending is diverted to the military and the security apparatus is strengthened.

The US military is the world's biggest climate change enable

South Africa v Israel
The International Coalition Against Genocide
February 11, 2024, 11 AM EST
Click here to register

Coalition Webinar image

As the world watches the bombings of homes and hospitals, killing mostly children and women, the murder of healthcare and aid workers and media, and the denial of basic necessities to Gazans, civil society has risen in solidarity with Palestine with major demonstrations, efforts to blockade weapons and other supplies to Israel and legal cases to stop the genocide and hold individuals accountable. One expression of this resistance is a new International Coalition to Stop Genocide in Palestine, which supports the South African Case in the International Court of Justice against Israel for Genocide.  The Coalition currently has over 2,000 endorsing organizations from 100 countries.
Webinar speakers include:

Ajamu Baraka: National Organizer of the Black Alliance for Peace and member of the UNAC Administrative Committee.

Margaret Flowers, Director of Popular Resistance and members of the UNAC Administrative Committee for the United National Antiwar Coalition,

Suzanne Adely, Pres. National Lawyers Guild, US Palestinian Community Network

They will discuss the case against Israel and the new coalition and actions being planned to support the South African case against Israel.

Click here for more informaton on the international Coalition

UNAC Condemns the US-UK bombing of Yemen

Yemen protest image
Massive protest in Yemen against US-UK bombing
The recent attacks on Yemen by the United States and Britain are simply another intervention on the part of these two imperialist countries in support of Israel’s genocide in Gaza.  The US and Britain could stop the genocide simply by demanding that Israel end the killing and by withdrawing their military and financial support for Israel.  But Palestinian lives are less important to the US and the UK than making sure shipping can continue through the Suez Canal unimpeded with no loss of profit. Commerce and profit are put before people - again.  [Read more]

UNAC Conference

Decolonization and the fight against Imperialism

 A conference for the entire movement

Saint Paul, MN, USA,  April 5-7, 2024

As we have seen the horrific events in Gaza and the imperialist debacle in Ukraine, the US pushes ahead with threats aimed at China and any country that will not accept its domination. Now is the time for us to come together as a movement to assess the period we are in and plan for the future. Join us at the InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront Hotel located on East Kellogg Boulevard in Saint Paul, MN, USA., April 5 - 7, 2024.

Organization from across the country and international guests will be participating.  Registion today.

Registration – UNAC Conference 2024

Click here to reserve a room at the conference hotel at our special rate.

Please make a donation now to help youth and low income people attend the conference.

DONATE

Read the UNAC Blog
https://unac.notowar.net/

Some recent blog posts:
Reviving ISIS: A US weapon against the Resistance Axis
The Cradle's Iraq Correspondent
Red Sea Politics: Ethiopia, Somalia & US/EU/NATO
Ann Garrison, Black Agenda Report
Iran Accuses Israel Of Using ‘Blind Terrorism’ To Cover Up Its Failures
Popular Resistance, Peoples Dispatch
Civil Resistance and Mass Protests to Free Palestine
Protests in solidarity with Palestine across the US and the Globe
Veterans for Peace Condemns U.S. Bombing of Yemen
Statement, Veterans for Peace
Palestine and the Harlot Left Wing
Susana Khalil, Socialist Action
The Last Flurry: The US Congress and Australian Parliamentarians Seek Assange’s Release
Dr. Binoy Kampmark, Countercurrents
Murder Is Justice and Danger Is Safety
David Swanson, World Beyond War
Dismantling Western Hypocrisy on Xinjiang and Gaza
Arjae Red, Workers World
Israel on Trial: Historic days in The Hague
Mahmoud Elenani, Peoples Dispatch
South Africa’s Case at the ICJ Exposes the U.S. and the West
Margaret Kimberley, Black Agenda Report
South Africa’s ICJ presentations on Israeli Genocide Against Palestinians
Israel Palestine News (Videos)

Please make a contribution to UNAC: http://UNACpeace.org/donate.html

If your organization would like to join the UNAC coalition, please click here: http://UNACpeace.org/join.html

Subscribe to the UNAC YouTube channel: here

Follow us on Instagram @unacpeace

Twitter @UNAC1

      Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EndTheWars

Read the UNAC Blog for articles by UNAC members and friends
https://unac.notowar.net/