a natural local grown simple potluck is the best gauge for every local community, we can get together regularly in the wild or on application to better understand what we can do now...

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
ideas are great Kristina,

           a `way do_in works well for people to rethink as they share eye to eye + define as all stay in real time. people do have many misunderstandings that we can clarify + simplify, if we work together.

  we can support the local farmers, CSA`s + do workshops with them, as many already do now. so local issues are resolved together. it is great to share buying local natural food, not having to package or waste more resources, when yet people already are strained. rather we can show the joy of simple sharing good recipes, how tos, add music + games for all, letting all create...

   ex; buy as in together from Azure directly to buy from Oregon farmers or directly work with them at local farmers market, etc.

    ex; seed exchanges, which can be fun sharing with neighbors as a fun event with music, farmers market, etc. Steven Payne at MAM Sacramento did a great sharing for ways beyond Monsanto, take a look at FB;

                  https://www.facebook.com/events/427960777291632/?fref=ts

      it`s nice for a potluck with local grown food, letting that be the best guide. whether at a beautiful wild space to show how well the local ecosystems are being worked sensitively, or perhaps a plan for changes. then to also show hands on application.

          ex; digging food compost into own back yard, turning under, works great, making new soil as you dig it deep for critters not to dig out.

       or small containers, the worms the lil bugs can collect on a rainy day, have fun feeding them bananas they love...

       or people freezing natural compost to then make a trip to the local farmers compost pile...

       or to a nice bed planting foraged herbs/food/medicine, + make sure no lead or perhaps use mushrooms to cleanse if away from traffic...

       or better manage foraged existing perrrenials/annuals + if plenty replant some to manage enough areas for locals to have community shared gardens.

    masonubu fukuoka followers work with clay balls as they throw once community decides on a food community forest with layers of food growing together...

    gleaming as many fields will allow as well peoples yards that grow abundant + offer for people to take all remaining, etc. + that is great for canning/dehydrating/chutneys.

         this list can go on. perhaps MAM can define perimeters in each areas. for some feel they cannot communicate with others, etc..

         we can respect that, to better know what is available when. so community members define. for it is making a local community that harmonizes, which should supersede anything else. for a friendly application supporting children to take part + have fun, as well all, can then better work on real issues.

    i`m happy to be part of these gatherings while here. so hosts define + let us know.

 thanks everyone for natural simple living should be fun for all to take part in. which is the best way to learn. schools even can open kitchens with students,  as people share resource building, community shared tools sheds, etc....