good time to get to the root + simplify Fair Trade by tapering Free Trade which is costly to lives everywhere..

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
 Barack, Ban Ki-moon, People everywhere, as a person included in our human family,

       please join together now to stop these acts + support those ill + unaware, locally + afar.

            we all are part of this + must stop now with tapering transitions that are real.

      as many people are preoccupied in pressures interpersonally, they stay involved within themself, many enslaved, while yet others take years to free themself of misuse/abuse, due to no social-political prioritization for their support.

   we continue to work at project osic to welcome students to come out of schoolroom + into + with community aid understanding of truth, as they give hands on for the simple chores that are not being met due to the resultant of this corruption long over do to end.

     we will focus direct for tallies to have soltutions as we bring this corruption to a hault. showing that iit is in everyones best interest to heal + change the working conditions of all, if we priortize understanding of these ecological sustainable acts we can do now.

   supporting locals everywhere to show us the sustainable `ways that work building local cloth/table platforms to sit down eye to eye + talk. so layers coming from afar rethink + reposition themself as responsible local community participants. supporting locals to live local with only local agro_ecology practices to sell to locals + share locally + afar what works.

           this requires tapering transitons, as we tally locally, constructed with the help of our students, supporting many positions/new jobs to be filled as we gain respect for life + heal, sharpen our dull sensors as we self-reflect with those that reflect `ways that work locally + if unfortunate bring in from afar. that have carried forward the respect for life from the many indigenous we are still fortunate to have to guide us globally.

          + the many good sciences created from them as in Prof Miguel Altieri giving us agro_ecology that can show us the global food crises from the so called Free Trade that is not Free, that destroys our local resources. or Dr. Yun Wang sharing herbal formulas to taper off of western drugs that harm + into growing local food/herbs as we have many to share, as our environment balanced with genetic bio-diversity becomes our best medicine everywhere.

    we as the people feel with todays timing + open source sustainable tools, as we ask you all to help focus direct us, so we can unite + focus together to request from President Barack, Congress + all people, to iniate his original Public Law 109-456, which he as Senator + Senator Hillary Clinton co_sponsored in 2005 + President George Bush signed into law in 2006, yet fragmented it + hold UN accountable to enforce within a real tapering transition, which does take time.

   yet we will not agree to time wasted in stopping the weapons now + all producing ill states, as immediately we request support for all life now. we see the inhumane acts + the players that have been supported from US + others wrongfully as they play a dual role as peace keepers with this false since of war on terror, which is corrupt. we ask you to fully implement;

                         PL 109-456 + with this we co_evolve what is needed ASAP to ethically stop the waste of support to those leaving UN known human rights, which their latest report states the reality of these principle actors that must be held accountable + taken from their responcible postions now + supported to heal, rethink, as locals create rehabs within human rights. so people become whole after such terrible experiences.

  as in the many soldiers from all these militias originally thinking they where do_in good for their people are wrong. yet to be left fending with weapons to replace their wages, leaving many dead, as they continue to chase a belief that is sick, taking them away from knowing they can gain reality to maintain discipline over their self-sensory observation vs. this destructive belief they are chasing.

      we as a global family, refuse to support any gov + feel UN continues to keep solutions in the files as resolutions created from many hard working people, are left unrespected. meanwhile UN has also taken part to support this overall plan of corruption, mostly protecting those that are the abusers. that has taken part of this corruption.

       we want to become aware of the products + services that are incorrectly being taken everywhere, as locals report these tallies with students in our project osic in the building. showing the local natural resources being exploited, leaving locals unable to sustain basic survival, as in the Congo in masses as yet in every local community globally left unable to perform their daily chores.

      imagine knowing the truth of what we each have been part of, knowing the threads still fueing the corruption.

   we need to come together in support for this information is so overwhelming from some of us alive. yet many are suffering that can`t even do anything to sustain their basic needs, yet left to fend for self as in thousands now running into Ex; the Congo jungle. while others as in the US + thruout the world are trapped in those abusing pharmaceuticals/foods, iar, water, earth., space, toxic. as many gain while others are over medicated, unaware of simple solutions that patches` of people are living as they maintain hands on what sustains them, or at least tries.

                people working together can better sustain these terrible experiences. our network here in the building has solutions as we reflect with good people simply living within natures enhanced limits, with respect for life as we prioritize local food/fish/medicine sovereignty with good local agro_ecology practices leading our path.

               to end the war mode + false green economies everywhere.
please see this for a history to further follow + see what we can do;

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icdzgvP056s&feature=related

                    http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=43564

              http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/monthly-forecast/2012-11/democratic_republic_of_the_congo.php

           look at the UN group report;

                   http://www.un.org/sc/committees/1533/egroup.shtml

how long will this list of resolutions get before we wakeup + beable to organize as people for people, not for insane people, but people with sharp sensors to guide us, so we with dull can sharpen + heal.

Barack i've tried to hold your responsible postion accountable in your support. i watched how you tried as well Bill Clinton in his Global Iniative with Sec Gen Ban Ki-moon, as he stated they have all these reserves yet no solutions, yet Barack you + Bill still pushing Walmart to go around the world as is.

yes as i stated to them this last month several times, we can resconstruct so they taper into only buying local agro_ecology practices, buying from those locally + even training them to do this, but to sell locally.

ex; we are not interested in just you fully implementing the PL-109-456 without also changing the supposedly Free Trade Act, which is not free. rather since African warlords/miliatias/puppets/bribery, etc. from the world put in place, giving all including the US the support to continue to exploit the local Congo products from their local resources.

+ please review the UN group report above on how the US has failed to comply to good agro_ecolgy practices of the congo mines as human rights continue to be abused as US + others still purchase from the Congo mines.

this must stop + yes we as the global community have to change our footprint + create solutions, abundant positions open to do this.

I repeat what i offered to Walmart for it to continue successfully without us stopping it by becoming aware + not supporting them at all;

          local agro_ecology practices can be learned by us all, as well they can buy from locals do_in it + selling to locals that have been without as they came in to local communities, without good ecological studies + took land. as they competed with world markets to outsource local people as they fell. now they can make wrongs right + help them reestablish local business. have trained people help support people to buy food + products good for their misuse/abuse as they now become aware + stop. local reflections of ago_ecology practices only bought + sold locally.

this is the Free Trade we want now to come with good tapering transitions locally designed with good `plans, once as we suggest in project osic, people 1st that are struggling are given hands on. then rehabs restored to give support so now everyone comes to cloth/table to build a local `plan land/freshwater flow to sea use review based on agro_ecolgy gauges to show us the `way.

 so now all taper into local ecological sustainable working communities + we ask in Barack`s fellowship MyGov.idea + also UN`s worldwewant2015 conference, to partner, as we recycle now for people suffering + build support with students aiding working people in all avenues to transform ASAP energy efficiently as we prioritize our function of building this, as their local tallies + awareness sharing will show exactly what solutions we have ASAP.

         so all co_evolve to live local, + become a responcible local, global + beyond participant.

we are so fortunate to have such skilled people to redirect + we ask your support to Nabble, Anonymous, Occupy Wallstreet + all those listed below as well all out their now to come together in this movement;

ex; so as Congo leaves local they put all their local natural resources in building local community, then they reach out to neighbors until entire continent is given attention 1st. then only then if we still need help as in US using Rwhandan/Ugandan soldiers for peace making in Darfur or Afghanistan/Iraq, because remember every local community now will network as we restore in proposed project osic as we welcome your support or guide where best to merge/give to those better equipped to reach out faster, etc.

   so once Africa gives resources to themself for Africans, you say what about your products needing those minerals, etc. you will have to create + be appreciative that we all can become whole. for we know human potential goes beyond killing some so we benefit.

  this has only happened for ever since we stayed ignorant. now we will link these worn torn threads + show what true Far Trade is as we live local + truely define what should go afar, if any. + certainly now until all locals self-sustain simply within natures enhanced limits.

  so we ask you Barack in your get together with businesses in attempts to resolve the fiscal cliff, do you discuss any of these options? please do, for you are very capable if you follow yourself + not allow yourself to be led by so called powerful men + women, as you so state in your ongoing support for the Congo, as well your quest to define where gov/business is wrong, to make it right.

  as well Ban Ki-moon in your quest for solutions, please tell us what we are missing for the UN knows well how it has supported corruption, you appear to document well, even though US supposedly tried to block this group report above, says a reporter for the Guardian. so we may add it to our proposed project osic, if you have no better way.

                       please take review of these action alerts + lets focus;

                                  http://www.friendsofthecongo.org/

                              sign here petition;

                                       http://congojustice.com/

      take a review of a get together yesterday giving us further solutions now to come together + act. i email them in response to this post to ask them to comment please + give us an overview of what transpired + where we can go for follow up of this event, for those of us unable to attend;

Panel Discussion & Organizing Meeting

Tues, Nov 27th, 2012, 6:30-9:30PM

Metropolitan Community Church of NY, 446 W. 36th St. bet. Dyer & 10th Avenues, Manhattan

6:30-8 PM: Join a panel of experts at to learn more about TPP.

8-9:30 PM Join activists to plan a campaign to stop it!

Moderator:

Taleigh Smith (Northwest Bronx Community and Clergy Coalition)

Presenters:

- Ana Maria Quispe-Piscoya (GMO activist)

- Amanda Lugg (Health Global Access Project)

- Adam Weissman (Global Justice for Animals and the Environment)

- Pete Dolack

      Endorsing Organizations:

  American Jobs Alliance; Animal Protection League of New Jersey; Backbone Campaign;  BAYAN USA; Bergen County Green Party; Bronx Greens; Brooklyn for Peace; Caring Activists Against Fur; Center for Health, Environment, and Justice; Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines; Ecologic;  Friends of Animals United NY/NJ; Global Justice for Animals and the Environment; Green Sanctuary Committee of the Community Church of New York Unitarian Universalist;  Health Global Access Project (Health GAP); Jose Schiffino (Chair of Fair Trade Committee, NYC-Labor Coalition for Latin American Advancement); Mingas Network; Lehigh Valley Gas Truth/Safe Water Society; New York Committee in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador; New York Whale and Dolphin Action League; NYC School of the Americans Watch; Occupy Wall Street Environmental Solidarity Working Group; Occupy Wall Street Labor Outreach Committee; Occupy Wall Street Trade Justice Working Group; Penley Global Law; Peruvians in Action New York; Rainforest Action Network; Rainforest Relief; Reverend Tom Martinez (All Souls Bethlehem Church*); Sane Energy Project; Sierra Club NYC Group; TradeJustice New York Metro; and WHYHunger.

Info: Phone: (718) 218-4523 Email: info@tradejustice.net Web: http://tradejustice.net

What is the Trans-Pacific Partnership?

The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is a massive proposed expansion of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). 11 countries are part of TPP negotiations and more are expected to join. TPP negotiations are being conducted in secret – the public, the media, non-governmental organizations, and even member of Congress have been denied access to the negotiating texts of the agreement – but 600 corporate advisers have full access and in collusion with the Obama administration have been shaping an agreement that will advance their interests at the expense of the public interest.

Pharmaceutical companies are pushing for expanded intellectual property rights that will drive many generic drugs out of the marketplace- a death sentence for people who cannot afford exorbitantly priced brand-named drugs for life-threatening illnesses like AIDS.

Biotech and agribusiness corporations and the US government, want to include rules that will force countries to drop their bans on dangerous genetically modified foods – and would even attack government labeling programs for GMO foods!

Corporate polluters, including the hydrofracking industry, benefit from TPP's investor provisions, which give investors in any TPP nation the power to sue the government of another nation if that nation's environmental laws prevent those investors from profit from environmental destruction.
end..

                begin..
                                   our combined` effect makes a difference..

    as we have shared since this information above, i see that now we even have to address Fair Trade as not representing the conscious trade of what can be + should be tapered into, if doing the other. so please let us know if you want to be part to continue this discussion next year, for we are gathering people now.

            we look forward to your comment in support of what you are do_in + what we can do together..

                                         thank you, kara j lincoln

5 Comments

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: good time to get to the root + simplify Fair Trade by tapering Free Trade which is costly to lives everywhere..

here we gather some detail about TPP to try to understand how we can make a difference;

                     http://tppinfo.org/

i don`t see how we can say this is secretive if this post exists;

                   http://www.ustr.gov/tpp

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            `patches + `pockets everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!

   We are transitioning w/your critical thinking using common sense;

       Prioritizing ridding toxic-resolving, w/all to restore healthy working communities locally and afar! Our virtual platform is free to all, as we create together an intro explaining, an archive and message board here on Nabble for education, for you to create with that also makes nice tourism and peace plan  for all to explore, as we save all life on earth and celebrate while doing it!!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, for sharing Humanity's solutions locally and afar to all earthlings!! We welcome you as we transition both sites!

                                      Nabble site;

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/

                            Google site, under construction!

         Please Donate if have to give, to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Charitable Association; Label Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                         your info and we will send you one;

            Email kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

     If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group until we complete this, for further understanding, young or old, please do!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story

kara j lincoln kara j lincoln

Re: good time to get to the root + simplify Fair Trade by tapering Free Trade which is costly to lives everywhere..

11.20.2012

                              NOTE ON ALTERNATIVE TPP-TRACK SIMULATIONS

        http://asiapacifictrade.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/TPP-track-alternatives.pdf

        Frequently asked questions + please note the comment page is error, so we will follow up..

                           We would welcome any additional questions or comments at http://www.ustr.gov/aboutus/contact‐us/your‐comment.

                                   http://www.ustr.gov/sites/default/files/TPPFAQ.pdf

kara j lincoln kara j lincoln

Re: good time to get to the root + simplify Fair Trade by tapering Free Trade which is costly to lives everywhere..

article from;
                                    Food For Thought

        http://www.foodforthought.net/learn-more/blog/fair-trade-or-free-trade.html

Ever ponder the difference between "Fair" Trade and "Free" Trade? They both sound appealing in their own way, but actually couldn't be more different. Free Trade, and it's parent, "Globalization," represent the current trend in global trade whereby companies search the world for the cheapest labor and lowest bar with regards to labor and environmental regulation. Fair Trade, on the other hand, is a response to the shortcomings of Free Trade. In short, it's an effort to bring some transparency to global trade by inserting standards of fairness into a system once dependent solely on the forces of the liberal free market. Both terms have entered the daily discourse of pundits, academics and the conversations of ordinary folks like us. Though they have very different meanings, they are often confused. Even seasoned journalists use them interchangeably to the detriment of an informed citizenry.

In this case "free" means free to do good and bad. As individuals our free choices are often kept in check because we are accountable for their ramifications by friends, family, our community and law enforcement. On the other hand, while a corporation is made up of people, it is not human by nature. When such an entity can make unhindered free choices, that freedom to choose can result in some universally negative consequences, from environmental degradation to outright human exploitation on a large scale.

Fair Trade Coffee Farmer, Chiapas, Mexico.

Enter Fair Trade, which seeks to address the injustice of global trade by playing in the same arena of the free market, only by different rules. It's an internationally recognized set of standards with the goal of returning more value to the farmer and his community. A good example is coffee. Like many internationally traded commodities, the majority of coffee beans are not grown on vast plantations, but rather on small family owned plots. In the globalization model those farmers are at the mercy of the commodities market represented by the many middlemen that stand between the farmer and the end user. It's not uncommon for farmers to have little choice but sell their crop below cost. In the Fair Trade model, farmers join a "producer cooperative" of other small farmers that then sell to a Fair Trade "buyers cooperative." The buying cooperative must adhere to four core principles:

1.Pay a price to producers that covers the cost of sustainable production and living;
2.Pay a 'premium' that producers can invest in community development;
3.Make partial advance payments when requested by producers;
4.Sign contracts that allow for long-term planning and sustainable production practices.

When small farmers are organized in a cooperative they benefit from access to capital and business resources and because the middle-men are removed form the equation a larger percentage of cost of the cup of coffee goes to the producer and his or her community.

Stella checking out beans drying in the sun, Chiapas, Mexico.

Does it work? Yes. Of course it's not perfect, but it is an excellent start. Working in the developing world in the 1980s convinced me that our global trading structure is inherently unfair to those with less power. There are clear winners and losers as the income gap between rich and poor countries continues to widen. Fair Trade was not an option at that time. Fast forward to 2007. While visiting a Fair Trade coffee producer cooperative it became obvious why Fair Trade offers a viable alternative. Chris and Jody Treter of Higher Grounds Trading Company, and members of a Fair Trade buyers cooperative, met with the leaders of their producer cooperative when Chris asked how they did the previous year. Optimism would best characterize their summary, however, their cooperative truck needed an expensive repair, and as a result, there wasn't much of a surplus to invest in the community. Without missing a beat, Chris offered to pay them more and proceeded to discuss the idea that this increase in purchase price could be set aside for future truck and facility repairs as well as an emergency fund to keep members paid in the event of crop failure. This example of the mutually beneficial "relationship" characterizes the essence of the Fair Trade system.

Does this matter? Perhaps not to some. But when more consumers know about the condition under which their food and products are created, the more empowered they will be to spend their dollars where their values are. Now instead of the old fashioned method of boycotting a company that offends your values, you can now use your grocery budget to reward those that share yours. The engine of this trading system is an enlightened consumer. While it increases every year, we now know that a rapidly growing percentage of consumers are willing to look beyond price and quality and actually pay a premium for goods and services that will bring some greater social value to their purchase. This trend, in part, accounts for the growth in organic and local food, Fair Trade products, as well as other green products rushing to meet this growing demand.

While Fair Trade brings a welcome level of transparency to this global trade, it is currently limited to imported commodities. As a result, there is a domestic fair trade movement happening in this country that seeks to bring fair trade standards to the production of food products grown and processed in this country. That will be a welcome relief to the many consumers who are trying to eat and purchase goods and services closer to home. I'm serving on the Steering Committee of the new Domestic Fair Trade Association and will update you on the progress in future postings. In the meantime, continue to shop with your values and your dollars and we'll all contribute to a more human world.

Please share your thoughts...

Click here for information on Domestic Fair Trade.

For more information on Food For Thought's move to Fair Trade ingredients, click here.
Comments:

Fair Trade Products

Re: Fair Trade or Free Trade? They're not the same.
 Comment #2 on Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 09:21 AM

Very informative and well written post. I really enjoy reading it.

Ray Tapajna Tapsearch Com

Free trade has failed us- Baltimore Sun story
 Comment #1 on Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 05:02 PM

Both major parties in the USA, supported the free trade agreements that betrayed human dignity in the world day. Free trade is primarily about making production portable and moved anywhere in the world for the sake of cheaper labor. The overhead of long haul ocean, air, rail and truck shipping does not interfere with the process. The shipping acts as an assault on the environment but no one in the save the earth programs talk about this much. Al Gore ignored it. An energy saving light bulb uses up about 8000 miles of energy getting to market. It comes from dirty manufacturing processes in places like China. This is ignored too.

Workers become the real commodities being traded. They are put on the world trading block to compete with each other for the same jobs. This is what free trade is all about.

See squid.me/9 and tapsearch.com/flatworld

Photo Credits: All photos by Timothy Young
kara j lincoln kara j lincoln

Re: good time to get to the root + simplify Fair Trade by tapering Free Trade which is costly to lives everywhere..

http://tradejustice.net/?page=wft

Why Fair Trade?
A Brief Look at Free Trade in the Global Economy

From around the world, we hear heart-wrenching stories about mistreated and abused workers who earn meager wages. Or worse, we hear about millions of children sold into servitude or forced to work in unsafe conditions for pittance wages to contribute to their family's survival. Unfortunately, these stories are all too common in the new global economy where competitiveness and profits to stockholders are paramount, and poverty is rising. Increasing globalization, along with U.S. government support for free-trade and investment agreements, are exacerbating three intractable problems that now plague almost every nation on earth: income inequalities, job losses and environmental damage

Around the world, production, trade and retailing of most goods and services are increasingly concentrated under the control of a small number of corporations. Economist John Cavanagh and Frederick Clairmonte have calculated that just over a quarter of the world's production comes from General Motors, Mitsubishi, Shell, Philip Morris and 200 of the other largest firms. These firms are the primary beneficiaries of the world's rapidly growing trade. As they compete with one another to capture global markets, their primary mode of reducing costs has been through cutting jobs, wages and benefits. Between 1979 and 1992, for example, the Fortune 500 largest firms in the U.S. cut 4.4 million workers from their payrolls globally to remain competitive and keep profits high.

Backed by conventional economists, large corporations have convinced most of the world's governments that they should maximize global competitiveness through freer trade. Corporate and government officials often theorize that free trade will be beneficial for workers, whose wages and benefits can rise as foreign markets expand for their goods and for consumers who can buy cheap foreign imports. Following this theory, new regional trade agreements, like the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) are reducing barriers to trade and investment for firms. These free trade agreements offer firms global protection for their intellectual and property rights but there are currently no equivalent enforceable global standards to protect workers and the environment. Furthermore, as barriers to entering local markets are removed, large scale manufacturers edge small businesses and local cooperative enterprises out of the market. Local economies suffer when these firms' profits are channeled out of the country rather than being reinvested locally. According to World Bank figures, roughly half of the new foreign direct investment by global corporations in the South in 1992 quickly left those countries as profits.

As a result of these trends, the gap between the rich and the poor has increased dramatically in recent decades. Today, the richest 20% of the world's population has 60 times the income of the poorest 20%. The benefits of trade are similarly concentrated among the wealthiest segments of the world's population and only a handful of developing countries. For example, of the $102 billion in private investment that went to developing countries between 1970 and 1992, 72% went to only 10 countries. Most of those ten were the emerging markets such as China, Hong Kong Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. Even in many countries that are currently experiencing high growth rates from expanded trade, the benefits of growth are not trickling down to the poor.

Another problem is that the bulk of exports from developing countries tends to be in primary product commodities, such as sugar, cocoa, coffee, etc., whose prices generally rise much more slowly than the prices of manufactured goods imports. This "terms of trade" decline was particularly sharp between 1985 and 1993 when the real prices of primary commodities fell 30%. This translates into losses of billions of dollars. Free trade agreements do little to enhance the trading positions and commodity prices of these poor countries. In many cases, the world market price for commodities such as coffee and cocoa falls below the cost of production, forcing farmers to sustain huge losses. Fair Trade organizations offer a crucial alternative by paying farmers a price that always covers at least production costs.

FAIR TRADE HAS NEVER BEEN MORE IMPORTANT. The business generated by Fair Trade Organizations in Europe and the U.S. now accounts for an estimated US$400 million, just .01 % of all global trade. Small as it may be, the rapidly growing alternative or fair trade movement is setting standards that could redefine world trade to include more social and environmental considerations. Fair traders believe that their system of trade, based on respect for workers' rights and the environment, if adopted by the big players in the global economy, can play a big part in reversing the growing inequities and environmental degradation that have accompanied the growth in world trade.

Hilary French, author of Costly Tradeoffs: Reconciling Trade and the Environment, reflects the views of many Fair Trade Organizations: "Trade is neither inherently good nor bad. But how it is conducted is a matter of great concern-and an unprecedented opportunity. Trade can either contribute to the process of sustainable development or undermine it. Given the rapidly accelerating destruction of the earth's natural resource base, there is no question what the choice must be."

For Fair Trade Organizations, the choice is simple. Whether trade is good for producers and consumers depends entirely on how the goods are made and how they are sold.

Fair Trade brings the benefits of trade into the hands of communities that need it most. It sets new social and environmental standards for international companies and demonstrates that trade can indeed be a vehicle for sustainable development. Today, a growing movement of workers, environmentalists, consumers, farmers and social movements worldwide is calling for a different framework for trade. They want a global trading system that promotes workers' rights, protects the environment and sustains the ability of local producers to meet community needs. Together, as consumers, they can make a huge difference by demanding significant changes in the ways goods are produced, and vote with their dollars for a more just and environmentally sound trading system.

This article was written by John Cavanagh, co-director of the Institute for Policy Studies.

Original article appeared at http://www.fairtradefederation.com/ab_whyft.html

see link on The History of Fair Trade;

 http://coupons.answers.com/guide/14846269/The-History-of-Fair-Trade---Buying-and-Selling-of-Product.html
kara j lincoln kara j lincoln

Re: good time to get to the root + simplify Fair Trade by tapering Free Trade which is costly to lives everywhere..

lets take a review of the blueprint for the treatment for HIV/AIDS;

http://www.pepfar.gov/documents/organization/201386.pdf

http://www.pepfar.gov/smart/index.htm

lets look at some history of some of negativity resulting;

http://tradejustice.net/?page=TPPObamaJune2012Promo