no community is real without a bicycle coop that teaches, like Chancey's in pt + allows us to work on our own bikes..

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
what a bi`joy experience to have a community cooperative bicycle shop. chancey + folks can show you the way, with letting us come work on our bikes as they teach another day. supply new + old + recycle as they educate all thru workshops + personal hands on experience. we can accept nothing less than harmony + we then create neural pathways to make it happen, threw collective support as we network a peace movement for all to build simple sustainable natural communities, music + arts then come alive with calm thought maintained. visit chancey's bicycle cooperative in port townsend, wa + bring ideals home to make your own with your local community.