sea lion/seals out of balance S of Heceta Head Lighthouse 11.09

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!

                                          amazing site when you see several thousand species when not always known to be their, actually some counted 6 thousand sealions + now in charleston 12,15.2010 same amount or close. + now with supposedly a leptospirosis disease killing them making dogs/humans highly contagious thru urine, need to followup on facts. we do interfere + can learn how to stop so we can `boon with our natural seasonal offerings as we co_evolve + sustain with what sustains our fuel source, for we are dependent as also being a living organism.