slow food/slow fish, an ethnic expression to retain sustainable communities...

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
this is what we all can join in + do as we simply gather + share in real time...

please reflect with what others are do_in + bring home what can work for you;

Tours of the event are organized to give the general public, and especially children and students, the opportunity to meet the fishers and cooks and to learn from our reliable teachers how to choose the best fish - with respect for the season and minimum size - and to cook it to perfection.

http://www.terramadre.info/pagine/incontri/leggi.lassoid=C2744B88187d7251C7nm20C9D5BA&tp=1&tp=1&ln=en

                                         www.slowfood.com/slowfish