thank you Barack for the support for local schools to waver, re: No Child Left Behind.

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
folks,
this is so important because communites have an abundant of good
sensitive/skilled folks locally + beyond. pulling own way, etc.

i come to talk story.net

patches talk

a virtual message board to bring us eye to eye..

link - still threading thru Google, just opened recently to the public thru
Nabble:

http://www.i-come-to-talk-story-net.3220728.n2.nabble.com/

support the classrooms to open their doors so as all can
self-develop walking side by side.

we feel a 'way is to support students to develop a network for
cooperative support. to build local community - to build a self that
becomes a responsible local, global + beyond
participant.

utilizing virtual tools + respecting those uninterested/unable. so as to
build a
virtual system to network along with a simple formated tally system.  so as
to aid the many issues - that local students/folks are having difficulty
with.

the many check points of simple natural living are a life right. +
all should settle for nothing less than a community that harmonizes. for
patche's on this planet have great offerings to reflect with, as young +
old
allow it to trigger thought they can apply as they bring it home +
co_evolve.

where 1 universal science can simply mean the same no matter
where we go on this planet. for all to co_evolve with via their
ecosystem/subject, etc. so all on same page, no longer depleting our
natural
resources.

we feel if legislators are responsibly do_in, they will be a local
participant + know their communities needs + offerings, as they are
rebuilt.

do we support you Barack, yes! you are our president. will we hold you +
all responsible, to make a dysfunctional system once again work, yes!

who will we vote for, the tally will tell the story. as
folks right now are seriously putting their effort into their own survival.

we feel with your cooperative support we can find a way to give
relief. supporting folks to rethink, take a breath of fresh air as we all
gain awareness to calm, + reflect with the many good folks that are do_in
what works.

meaning with mental clarity + physical strength folks can part time
cooperatively pool their resources to build a local community. defining an
abundant of jobs to create upon. as function of energy efficiency, is
restored. as people + our natural world that sustains us, regains the
respect lost.

with the clarity of locally from the earth out build common sense
communities. ridding the consumptive wasteful ideals of inefficient green
movements. as in putting wave energy before local earth based projects to
restore what sustains local folks.

such as our wild to remain wild to sustain our microbial
balance, small farms, etc. for local fresh natural food to produce our fuel
to start with.

some simple thought that folks can feel + apply now is what more need.
fresh
local grown meal along with a nice discussion, good night sleep + each day,
energy becomes more abundant. as folks awaken to correct use of their own
inner tools.

no longer awaiting another to do for or allowing anyone to detour them,
as each pursue their own path as they build it. leaving no footprint on any
life, as each become self-satisfied. in local community that harnmonizes as
each continue to explore local + afar.

share with our neighbor what works to rid their needs, now their is
no reason for them not to do the same.

peace in the air, nice!

as far as thinking if Barack is manipulating for his own campaign, i think
we
should give him our support. he is carrrying a heavy load with so much
dysfunction.
i think Barack will be the 1st to look at tally + state if a better person
can fill this postion, when due time comes. then so be it.

thank you folks, kara

1 Comment

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: thank you Barack for the support for local schools to waver, re: No Child Left Behind.

   lets all ask Barack + legislators what they think.

will they self-observe, reflect, co_evolve as local coooperative support accept only communities that harmonize within the natural world. + support the better person to fill responsible positions, as they should be interchangeable.

or will you get blinded, short sighted as big business may look very good in many ways. or manipulate controlling hidden agendas.

   if we are preoccupied unable to clearly define the footprint left locally + beyond, it is very easy to ride on other's wave.

       vs. with early signs, see the need to welcome them into a 'tapering transition to be cooperatively supported to rethink. switch modes so as to make it right.

  or remove themself from a responsible position as a local, global + beyond community participant. as then the community within a respect ful time of support will then do, as necessary measures are taken.

as we link we can support each other to realize what maintaining sharp sensors is all about.

when i reflect with folks that are sharp, it awakens me to realize we even have that possibility to simply be honest.

truth is the fueling force. along with being a life right. even thought wrong, together we can make it right.

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            `patches + `pockets everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!

   We are transitioning w/your critical thinking using common sense;

       Prioritizing ridding toxic-resolving, w/all to restore healthy working communities locally and afar! Our virtual platform is free to all, as we create together an intro explaining, an archive and message board here on Nabble for education, for you to create with that also makes nice tourism and peace plan  for all to explore, as we save all life on earth and celebrate while doing it!!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, for sharing Humanity's solutions locally and afar to all earthlings!! We welcome you as we transition both sites!

                                      Nabble site;

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/

                            Google site, under construction!

         Please Donate if have to give, to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Charitable Association; Label Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                         your info and we will send you one;

            Email kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

     If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group until we complete this, for further understanding, young or old, please do!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story