wild salmon is the only salmon to support..

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
folks check out salmonaresacred.org/video.gallery + see what folks are do_in to stop salmon fish farming.

it's bad enough our fisherfolks go to work in all kinds of weather/conditions to give us good natural food, let alone face battles like this.

boycott farmed fish. support wild awareness + enforcement of those that are misusing, locally + at the end of their focus.

our local + international priorities have been ignored for too long, due to local people thinking other's/entities will do our job. when it takes people - locally + afar, to responsibly self-observe, review/recycle or rid themself, their position + or policy if dysfunctional, interfereing in wild to remain wild.

                             our energy comes from `booning with our natural world.