BREAKING NEWS: Dr. Greer Announces Discovery of 4 New Energy Technologies That Could Save The Earth!

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
 Jeff Hays just shared this with me regarding an energy device to replace the electric grid so please see and share! Thank you Jeff!

   https://darkagedefender.com/watch/taliban

Google this and share please, my computer cannot show url of You tube link;

BREAKING NEWS: Dr. Greer Announces Discovery of 4 New Energy Technologies That Could Save The Earth!

This link below is on You tube, it is old but still vital, so please see and share both links above and below...

    Expose of the National Security State

           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfIetGulZhE

             Jan 24, 2016
          Expose of the National Security State

Dr. Greer’s explosive expose of the National Security State
and Secret Gov’t.  ... 3 ½ hour workshop held on Nov 21, 2015 in Washington DC.

This expose includes: how secrecy is maintained; lists of bases and corporations involved; documents; how the black budget is funded; the connection between drug running and the secret gov’t, how these unacknowledged special access projects work and much more.

He discuses disclosure, ufo sightings, EBEs, CIA, NSA, FBI, NSA first contact and more...

These links below, have nice overview to share;

   https://siriusdisclosure.com/cseti-papers/implications-for-the-environment-world-peace-world-poverty-and-the-human-future/

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrAf0AD-lWU

  Here is his webinar Oct 25, 22 that he does charge to see still, and nice info on the site

         https://siriusdisclosure.com/

The Lost Century Webinar Recording

This extraordinary event was filmed for Dr. Greer’s upcoming documentary.

 A Century of Illegal UFO Secrecy Has Cost Humanity a Hundred Years Of Technological, Cultural and Spiritual Development.

 This groundbreaking lecture exposes the cost of the cover up to the planet and the human race, and how we can reclaim control of our collective destiny.

 Climate change, biosphere collapse, poverty, hunger, pandemics, energy rationing, religious and political tribalism, and endless wars for natural resources have us teetering on the edge of extinction.

  See this video below, as I suggest a conversation and I share what I suggest, this was Dr Ye Tao speaking at COP 27, and you can see more on his Newsletter here;

              https://mailchi.mp/ab38b386728e/meer-news-meertalk-dec-4-with-steve-keen-plus-updates-from-cop27?e=88ba3e5a5a

><><><>

     On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 5:24 PM kara j lincoln <farmwuwei@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you All!

I share this on your link for Cop27;

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw85K7MjwYk

Please Dr Ye I think Emeritus Prof Guy McPherson, also who aided your past analysis w/you deserves great gratitude from us, along w/yourself! From this good work w/students as well how you continue to co_evolve!

I welcome a suggestion to have a conversation between you men, w/Emeritus Prof Miguel Altieir and wife Dr Clara Nichols, along w/more skilled agroecologists from SOCLA that Miguel and Clara would choose, as well others w/his skill and awareness of their work! Along `w/Dr Steven Greer, to seriously address the covert tech of a good 50 years at least if not more, that many in US Gov, NATO, UN has known about as this, as well other country's, yet we the people do not have access to it!

Please see our link in transition as we created a startup plan grounding in agroecological systems w/traditional engineers still living it and perfecting it, yet many profiting via toxic; Industrial Agriculture and Industrial Military Complex w/Nuclear use as it is, is highest on list for our biosphere destruction, which must end!!

Dr Greer wants a lab and Il share links, as Covert's want profits controlling, and he can list all of this detail and proof of alien ships captured and tech taken from it, as well stealing Tesla's after his death, w/over 800 Gov whistle blowers, that actually paid media to tell the story of how bad, as well paid actors to falsify alien abduction and cattle  mutation, as the Defense Industry's and some in US Gov's and more! Preparing playing parts, planning a false alien attack to put more fear, so we support more Defense Industry's to protect us!

As in the toxic COVID mandate's Dr Buttar also share's on our link above, showing how more are profiting from toxic vaccines and how to resolve to save from further illness and death prematurely!

Sadly even though Dr Greer has shown proof to all Presidents since Pres Clinton, yet still this secrecy from Coverts that some from Gov are involved with, continues!

Dr Greer wants a lab w/transparency, so this free energy to all become real, to restore life, heal and regain our ability to stop polluting, so our natural biosphere does what it does best, to sustain all life! Then by products can be created by whoever, as long as original free energy remains for all earthlings as well all life in the universe to have peace!

Our Nabble site is in transition, but I do share great links for each of those I share, and I really hope soon all can gather to sync good minds of truth so our startup plans do not advance 10 steps forward and then truth leaks out and we all go 5 steps backwards before advancing w/efficiency,  as the present tech many of you know, I think you will find is 50 years behind time  at least! and you and Dr Greer can define this best!

I have faith in Humanity that want to take part in this lab, as well be part of unveiling this truth to all of Humanity, and to create upon it!!

I thank you again and please do see, these links, and I'm happy to share more of our startup plan for all to create upon. I presently am working through budget errors and then want to support these plans in a variety of ways so any of you that know Campesino to Campesino, you know how only skills are shared, in agroecology, not toxic from outside of anything brought in! This is long over due to add free tech and co-evolve w/the many critical thinkers here now we are fortunate to have!

If it was not for these skilled  agroecologists to continue to co_evolve by still living it, our complex life that sustains our food source w/so much biodiversity,  would soon be ending and we will follow! Daily it is dying at a fast rate!

I thank all of you for opening your minds to this truth and add to it;

      http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/BREAKING-NEWS-Dr-Greer-Announces-Discovery-of-4-New-Energy-Technologies-That-Could-Save-The-Earth-td7560518.html

Humanity has solutions we just need to organize to do it! Who wants to best organize this conversation, please let me know and let us all now, or I will!

Peace be with you all!

Lov, kara j lincoln, speaking for our combined `effects...
i come to talk story, ictts.org
farmwuwei@gmail.com

Thank you You Tube!

Peace is real, but it takes us all to join in to make this happen!
lov, kara