please continue to rise up, as we create/merge with our global community..

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
    we share our local gathering with you all to trigger your thought to join in celebration locally + afar, with all in solidarity, as we focus direct together on a variety of issues...

                     2.17.2013 please take part in Environmental`s Action;

                             https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/1189

 Think Tank forum is open to all to add input as we share we have many more options if we merge along with gov entities, stopping the waste;

                                http://www.fema.gov/fema-think-tank

please listen to Dr. Helen Caldicott, + lets educate ourself.. + see what we can do when we come together..

 what happened to people to people sensitivity, a hug, reaching out our hand to aid another.. we propose project osic so our local communites better prepare for ER natural diasters, not to mention the waste + footprints that need to stop being produced, as we come together + focus direct for our collective local restoration.

   + not get hung up on ER prevention either, rather

       go beyond + actualize with us as we share below our document we worked at for our rising, we together shared local community ideas to bring us to our own inner truth, we honestly spent time going within to rid our baggage with each others support...

  then we gathered with like mind/subject locally + afar as we shared this in thought... then to co-evolve with the goodness we all have exchanged...

   for these virtual tools can help us find our self, if we act eye to eye, not just ride on others wave...

        thank you all that celebrated on 2.14.2013 with the billion people already addressing the many negative issues out here as we become informed;

                       Eve`s  V-Day 2013 - onebillionrising.org

                                     http://www.onebillionrising.org/

        thank you Annalisa + all for the great Port Townsend event that everyone enjoyed!

   check it out here; https://www.facebook.com/events/374540002641658/?ref=22

please continue to Rise up as we propose project osic, see rise up link below!
          we have work to do together in every local community + if we unite globally we can share the many good solutions we have now from all.. to then network like ecosystem/subject + choose what triggers each to then fine tune + apply locally..

  ask yourself are you satisfied with your imedicate local interrelations.. are you just too busy to have more energy to get further involved.. do you feel the many issues that the community is not coming together on..

  how many have worried about the lack of transparency, yet see no global entity giving us the opportunity to take part, without everyone pulling own way on these many issues left unresolved..

             http://www.reachingcriticalwill.org/resources/publications-and-research/publications/7422-unspeakable-suffering-the-humanitarian-impact-of-nuclear-weapons

        it is time to organize, join in with your local community + afar + create your interchangeable role for each to be a representitive, so globally all can unite with your community in real time + act responsibly...

              we have good science to show us the `way if you open your logs for transparency to show yet another `way;

          http://www.facebook.com/events/240039119464265/#!/pages/Dr-Helen-Caldicott/102772801940

  please share with all  + listen/read/stay in touch weekly so you can reach out with good understanding, with Helen`s good work as we come together + co_evolve what we can do in real time within our natural potential;

      download her article `carbonfreenuclearfree` at ieer.org

               see webpage nuclearfreeplanet.org

                     share her books, add them to your local library;

                                          helenheldicott.com

   radio weekly station which shares good archive but i believe she has discontinued live recording;

                                 ifyoulovethisplanet.org

 + tell your associates, we cannot accept no any longer, we must act together, we have solutions..

please see how we can start this dialog of our priorities, so we can share this load with our students reaching out exponentially now + responsibly act on our options of distributing/supporting good solutions now.. contact your local legislators + hopefully invite them to share in these solutions, that require us to talk to each other..

     ex:Senator Jeff Merkley`s petition comment + sign this petition..

     http://signon.org/sign/tell-the-senate-to-fix?source=mo&id=61190-23294226-mKCWBOx

along with giving us feedback on what you suggest or offer, please read on..

          thank You Jeff for opening the dialog...

   this is a sad day when people in these reponsible roles no longer talk, yet continue to ask us for help or petitions or funding..

       2.1.2013 i unsubscribed to the Democratic Party due to no more do i want to receive emails asking for funds.. i told Barack`s OFA the same..

this gov has so much dysfunction. please all work together with what makes good sense to you. so we can have transparency, organizing tools for our students to collect real tallies + restore as we network our solutions...

we feel in our proposed project osic, we can have students help in all of these issues as together you do a walkabout in your local communities.  get the reality in real time, as we co_evolve our curriculums along side of restoring our communities natural enhanced potentials.

then each take a turn to share these tallies collected of who, what resisting, along with solutions actively working, as all then take turns sharing the story eye to eye, then network.

    we all can part time share in issues leaving negative effects, that are beyond our human capacity to easily rid ourself, + with those pockets`leaving people/life without basic survival.

peace is our option if we develop a/this global network to share local solutions via like ecosystem/subject..

   we are asking Barack`s Fellowship part 1 to merge + simplify

                      http://www.whitehouse.gov/InnovationFellows

  we ask you also to ask your questions so we stop fragmenting all these entities, wasting all these resources... + see where you can unite + offer your assistance so we can unite all this + prevent more from fragmenting. as many get lost in all these technologies.

we can merge + support more people to people, eye to eye, sharing human sensitivity...

               as i ask in Barack`s Peace OFA (Action) in US

  can you allow us the simple respect + give us open transparency which is the start to building any democracy.

      + follow thru with UN the same, as we reach out with simple respect + stop interfering in other`s life, locally + beyond...

       please lay this on your cloth/table network + welcome our proposed osic with your local students, so they then can help us work these tallies along with the many solutions we have now.. which is much easier with truth of past + present to be able to even create tools for all to even walk into the future...

    we all can take a look at these mistakes + make wrongs right asap, so no life gets left behind + no life continues to get stepped on from all leaving large footprints...

      Barack + associates, will you allow us transparency locally + beyond, to unite our local schools/communities + people. to prioritize our high risk realities as we share our options so we may build local natural communities within our enhanced limits + harmonize now..

                   http://my.barackobama.com/Organizing-for-Action

please note i yet to hear a responce, this is my 2nd request + i will start noting these dates; today 1.30.2013.

        we want to know clearly if we can do what is needed in order for us to survive, as we restore harmony within our natural enhanced potential, that must be addressed ASAP. so together we efficiently resolve for all to share in this exchange + act now aiding those unable now in interchangeable roles, while others act responsibly prioritizing local issues..

  can you imagine globally having our students network to reflect what options are available via like ecosystem/subject.. as you collectively have a representitive post for your community..

       we are asking UN to do the same, vs. having to create a global entity to do this, as we continue to organize so all can come together in a peaceful revolution..

  `we the people` are to 1st demand nothing less than awareness to heal, rid our baggage so we can sort this out + control our self only, as we unite part ime collectively for those unable. as we come together in restoring our local communities..

      we can create good efficiency in our governments of the world, + stop as in  the `nuclear priesthood that presently controls the pentagon..

     grow up legislators
, we invite you to join with us as people. come back into your local community + restore as you walk by your local students side + community members... require professionals to walk by your side to see their clients/patients in their own turf + the effects they have left on them, + the environment.. all can continue education as we all gain understanding..

         our human family we love, along with all the species on this earth + beyond yet to explore.. + please stop this war mode + false green economy now + instantly stop this nuclear industry. this trillion dollar military budget can better support people to heal, along with the natural life on this earth, as we stop interfering in what sustains each local community to gain local natural food/medicine sovereignty..

     `we the people` want democracy that is real, with our human potential with compassion + sensitivity. to stop now these irresponsible psychopathic acts, we have cared for people suffering + dieing prematurely + realize now we have the tools to network.

             we are not like our parents + other generations that continued to also watch + care for their loved ones as many continue even now to die as they suffer until their flesh falls  apart.

              + as a fellow seaman shared his fellowship in SF ER stated, they gather  students by door with computers, staying away from the patients.

   + i saw how more than once, ER drs add more mechanical tools/meds that are very costly to prolong ones life.. when yet they have no clue of when patient cannot retain or regain own human function to sustain their own life.. well after they are unable to never regain this option..

      as well many interfere by not knowing patient.. + laws stop sharing for family transparency, when much can be prevented...

   we early on can know the human organs` limits for a healthy sound life... knowing well when the organs cannot replenish + care for ones overall health.. Dr. Yun Wang + many guide to prevent such suffering, if western medical doctors where made to continue their education + not practice until they understood this.
same with insurance companies + pharmaceuticals.

      i`ve told a few doctors long before the ER mode, they should stop saying their is nothing they can do + refer to someone that has continued their studies, especially in Oriental Traditional Medicine as with Yun + many other good folks do_in.

      we ask your support, for us to continue to work at restructuring + or to merge, to simplify this process of becoming aware + together resotring ecological sustainable working communities to harmonize..

  please come talk

         http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/talk-talk-pay-here-what-can-when-giving-all-the-opportunity-to-come-talk-f6502421.html

    do a local walkabout with students experiencing your patients/community in their own turf, as many suffer without understanding what they can do.. organize with student`s in classroom to give hands on, until rehabs in place + restored to aid people in need.. to share their potential to self-develop + maintain comfort at all stages of health... as well choice of death if unable + before uncomfortable + best for Yun + others to define this...

           vs. having to watch as i did a huge middle eastern family fill the hospital`s reception area on 2 floors, as their young 16 year old girl came in with a bad cold. meanwhile i brought my 82 year old mother in with the same. as i stayed with her for 22 days in the ER as we both watched in horror.. no thanks, no more to these irresponsible acts..

    to put it short, i asked Yun to help us both as the family understood how wrong it would be to allow the drs to cut off  the young girl`s limbs that where black as they continued to come in + hold her hand, as they filed in lines. as she went into a coma + mom went paralyzed moving her feet only, which i continued to commuicate with her thru. realizing that they should not do that + they should realize the reality of her true ability to self-sustain. they did this + equipment was removed/she died, not sure what really happened when..

        i won`t go into the detail of all the mistakes the drs + nurses made, as nurses follow their orders. meanwhile a few good ones are over worked.. in ER intensive care i watched thinking the doctors would know, but after experiencing this more then once, i know they do not. the communication was very bad.

           Barack, legislators, people don`t have to learn by these horrific stories, as many have own suffering in yet totally different ways... rather we can share harmony, restore local support long before to prevent... we now need much better rehabs to educate + support those unable to complete their ongoing education. for many people with degrees are working unskilled...

     if govs/UN do not agree, we will create our own organizations + parallel gov`s dysfunction, to make this a more friendly process to work together + lessen our consumption + accomplish a lot.. as we restore our local communities, locally + afar, holding self + others accountable...

    `we the people will not allow our human family/our natural life, to be treated this way any longer..

  which we ask all know to share alternatives that now support all these profit motivated industries to stop controlling the pentagon + all legislators, as they manipulate people, consciously or not, it is happening.. preventing people from becoming aware to act humanely with conscious act.

        this thought triggering yours can produce peaceful act together.. uniting in a network so when 1 needs support, the reps can inform for all to help out in solidarity... this is much more powerful than any of these weapons, when we act in synergy, responsibly redirecting these resources, prioritizing respect for all life...

        this is not brain surgery. we have been fortunate from the beginning of time to have this sensitivity from indigenous people simply living `boon with their natural world.. reflecting so patches` become aware.. meanwhile many pockets` are left without. now we want to link.. it is our life right to become aware..

    we look forward to your feedback...

        sincerely friends, our combined` effect makes a difference,

as Helen says, `we don`t have to accept these inhuman unconscious acts,  just to turn our lights on, + leave such a legacy to our young ones, once we are gone..

               it`s time to rise up + organize... please see overview in this link of what our forum is about...

       please see our updates as we invite you to help edit this document that we made for our local community to share solutions as we Rise up with all locally + afar...

          understanding is all it takes to co_evolve if we start from where we really are at within + without..  collectively come together + listen carefully with those sensitive that are living in harmony `boon with your natural world..

     if want to know more, take a look at what we share in an overview of what our proposed project osic is about, for you to use in your walkabout;

            rise_up!.odt

    we can assert daily what is simple common sense with what sustains us, as we become sensitive to do our homework. as we maintain discipline over our self-sensory observations vs. belief..

     which then fuels us to sleep well + build these new neuro networks, to regain understanding within our self, as we live local wherever we are fortunate to be, `boon with all life, as we simply respect it.

                   this is our best  lesson we can share with you..

sincerely, kara j lincoln

5 Comments

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: Lets ask Barack if we can do what we want if merge with OFA (Action).. please rise up with your feedback on a US entity for us to merge, as well Global..

This post was updated on .
Hello OFA,

we seriously think this OFA could be the perfect US virtual tool, but we need to talk, please see what i am sharing + i will add more.

but i need to know this time that i have real in time feedback, so please let us know your prerequisites if you will allow stories to define truth, + allow us gov transparency??

 please add your suggestons;

 http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/please-rise-up-with-your-feedback-on-a-US-entity-for-us-to-merge-as-well-Global-td7559500.html

sincerely, kara j lincoln

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            `patches + `pockets everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!

   We are transitioning w/your critical thinking using common sense;

       Prioritizing ridding toxic-resolving, w/all to restore healthy working communities locally and afar! Our virtual platform is free to all, as we create together an intro explaining, an archive and message board here on Nabble for education, for you to create with that also makes nice tourism and peace plan  for all to explore, as we save all life on earth and celebrate while doing it!!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, for sharing Humanity's solutions locally and afar to all earthlings!! We welcome you as we transition both sites!

                                      Nabble site;

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/

                            Google site, under construction!

         Please Donate if have to give, to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Charitable Association; Label Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                         your info and we will send you one;

            Email kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

     If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group until we complete this, for further understanding, young or old, please do!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: Barack Obama`s proposed OFA (Action).. please rise up with your feedback on a US entity for us to merge, as well Global..

I share this introduction to Barack Obama`s Orgainizing for Action (OFA);

Kara J --

Right now, we're facing battles that will define our generation, and we're poised to make more progress than ever before on the issues that matter.

So I'm thrilled about today's launch of Organizing for Action -- the next chapter in this grassroots movement.

Michelle recorded a video to tell you more about the new organization and your central role in it.

The long shot presidential primary campaign we started in 2007 has grown into the biggest grassroots political organization our country has ever seen. You decisively won two general election contests -- but this has always been about more than just winning an election. Together, we've made our communities stronger, we've fought for historic legislation, and we've brought more people than ever before into the political process.

I am in awe of what we've accomplished these past six years, and full of hope when I think about what we can do in the next four.

You'll have questions about exactly what Organizing for Action will look like -- and over the next few months, you will be the ones to come up with many of the answers.

Here's what we do know based on feedback from supporters like you:

First, Organizing for Action will support the legislative agenda that Americans voted for on Election Day. That means making meaningful progress on growing the economy from the middle out, and fighting for issues like immigration reform, climate change, balanced deficit reduction, and reducing gun violence.

Second, OFA will build a lasting movement by empowering the next generation of leaders. This community's skills, talents, and technological advantage will endure and grow.

Third, and perhaps most importantly, you'll organize through Organizing for Action in your neighborhood around the issues you care about. You'll decide what your local chapter of Organizing for Action will work on -- and you'll get the resources you need to be successful.

On Election Day, we won the chance to change our country for the better, and when I'm sworn in on Monday for a second term, I will take an oath to keep working toward that goal. But your work didn't end with your vote -- and it'll be OFA's job to remind every American that the only way we get what we voted for is if everyone keeps on fighting for it.

Watch Michelle's video about how delighted she is by the launch of Organizing for Action, and find out how you can be involved:

http://my.barackobama.com/Organizing-for-Action

I'm so excited to get the chance to keep working with you all to move this country forward.

Thanks,

Barack

[...]

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: Gun Control Proposed by Barack Obama.. please rise up with your feedback on a US entity for us to merge, as well Global..

Kara J --

The President did something big last week.

He proposed a set of major reforms to help protect our children and our communities by curbing gun violence, and he's already announced 23 executive actions that will go a long way in helping keep our kids safe.

This is an important start -- but I have no illusions about what needs to be done and how difficult it will be.

Every step we intend to take will preserve the tradition of responsible gun ownership in our country and uphold the Second Amendment. And while we'll never end gun violence entirely, if we can save the life of even one child, then we have a responsibility to act.

This action includes not only what we can do, but what Congress can do. To make a real and lasting difference, they must act soon.

The President has called on Congress to act on four specific legislative measures: closing background check loopholes, banning military-style assault weapons and limiting high-capacity ammunition magazines, making our schools safer, and increasing access to mental health services.

Read more about the President's plan to reduce gun violence, and make sure you forward this to friends and family.

The President asked me to work with law enforcement, teachers, parents, sportsmen, Democrats, Republicans, faith leaders, mental health experts, and other organizations and individuals to come up with a set of concrete policy proposals. The plan he put forth is the product of those conversations and recommendations.

Right now, President Obama is counting on you.

Each one of us needs to speak up and demand action. It doesn't matter whether you live in a big city or a small town like Newtown, Connecticut. When our fellow Americans are victims of senseless violence, we all pull together as one American family.

Let's get this done, folks.

Whether the action we take saves one life or 1,000, it matters.

Thank you,

Joe

[...]

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: Think Tank Conference 2.6.2013 open to all.. please rise up with your feedback on a US entity for us to merge, as well Global..

this is good time to take a review + update as we lay all this on the cloth/table for all to take part;

Please join officials from the White House Office of Public Engagement, Office of Science and Technology Policy, and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for a Think Tank conference call on February 6th, 2013 from the Eisenhower Executive Office Building in Washington, D.C. The call will highlight some of the initiatives developed by innovation teams inside and outside of government in the areas of communications, analytics, design, and technology, among other potential areas for discussion.

The FEMA Think Tank is a forum to engage the whole community, connect resources and share best practices, and develop solutions to the challenges we face in emergency management.

WHAT:   FEMA Think Tank
WHO:   Richard Serino, FEMA Deputy Administrator
WHEN:   Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 12:00PM – 1:30PM (Eastern)
WHERE:   Eisenhower Executive Office Building
CALL IN:   888-324-6998
PASSCODE:   THINK TANK
CAPTIONING:   http://fedrcc.us//Enter.aspx?EventID=2090240&CustomerID=321

After Hurricane Sandy, FEMA developed an Innovation Team in New York: a multi-sector, cross functional group made up of people in government, non-profit and international organizations, volunteer groups, businesses, and concerned citizens. For more information about the Innovation Team’s efforts, please visit http://www.fema.gov/blog/2013-01-15/lessons-sandy-word-innovation. Before our next call, we encourage you to visit FEMA’s online forum at www.fema.gov/thinktank to comment and share your innovative ideas we will be discussing this month or to submit your own ideas and comment on others.

FEMA’s mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.

yet many of us think with our experiences we cn do better...

so please go figure + make time for this to share your offerings...

our combined` effect can make this happen...

[...]

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: please rise up with your feedback on a US entity for us to merge, as well Global..

please take a review how some people/policy irresponsibly enacted, disrupts so much natural life.. why do we not efficiently address this, when yet people globally have been so negatively effected..

       we have all these people coming together to act as they think responsibly, + speak that they are acting with gods support, yet leave so much dysfunction..

  i, as a person with respect to the human species, knows well the vast range of delusion/integrity our neuro processing allows us.. + if we don`t learn to edit, take control responsibly of our self + maintian discipline over our self-sensory observation, we continue to ride on other`s wave.. leaving ourself unable to responsibly keep our focus in the moment. for each moment requires us to intuitively organicly act.

      we can only do this once we come together collectively, giving all life the support to rid our baggage, bring future delusion to now, heal, for all we have is impermanance. then to responsibly respond/act as we restore our local natural enhanced potential, so now we can build new neuro networks as we `boon with our balanced enviromnet as our best medicine.. starting this process of building our local natural food, gives us our furel for all of us to gain our local sovereignty...

       we are determined to show 1 good science as we carry it in common sense, along with our daily tools that can develop understanding, so then we can speak these same words.. so we can responsibly act..

             not after many are ill, diseased, dying prematurely, creating more diaster then what our natural earthly changes does..

       we can go beyond this as we link options, so we regain reality that our indigenous still carry forward, + science will co_evolve naturally.. Miguel Altieri is a great example of do_in this. he tells us clearly the world food crises we all are in, as many contribute unknowingly.

      we can go beyond prevention + truly live smple natural lives, watch soon for our example of what we can each do now as we harness this disassociated energy that destroys us. please redirect + look within + if can`t define, listen to our words carefully + join in as we all do our home work rid that misunderstanding from many or that within us, that stands in our `way.

                 together lets have compassion for this process of sharing options, it is our life right + we all must take part to see that all are supported until good rehabs in place.. so all sharing equality come to your local cloth/table discussion, + make your potential happen locally.

       we look forward to your representitive from your local community, staying in real time as you come share your story + seek out solutions to rid your needs... so you make be triggered to rethink for your local ecosystem/subject.

   please see our friends post as we share in solidarity, with La Via Campesina + the Mexican communities.. see what you can do know..

To the Government of Mexico

To the news media in Mexico and the World

To the National Union of Autonomous Regional Peasant Organizations of Mexico (UNORCA)

Monday, January 28, 2013

As the global coordinator of La Via Campesina, the world farmers and peasants movement, I write to give my total support to my fellow peasant leaders of the UNORCA in Mexico, who are protesting to stop the imminent approval by the Mexican government of large-scale commercial GMO maize plantations. Since, Wednesdat 23rd, they are sitting-in and carrying out a hunger strike at the Angel Monument in Mexico City, which commemorates Mexican independence from Spain. They are now struggling against a new form of colonialism.

With our presence in more than 70 countries around the world, in La Via Campesina we have seen the truth behind the lies of Monsanto and other transnational corporations when they promote the supposed benefits of GMO seeds. We have seen how the failures of these seeds have led to mass farmer suicides in India and to entire communities in the Philippines and in Paraguay falling sick, among other disasters. Now they want to contaminate the center of origin of one of the most important food crops for all of humanity. We cannot in good faith allow this to happen, as it could put the food sovereignty of all of humanity at risk.

I call on the Government of Mexico to reject commercial GMO maize planting, to cancel the permits already granted for open-field experimental and pilot plots, and to repeal the neoliberal seed and biosafety laws that have opened to door to GMOs in Mexico.

I stand together with my brothers and sisters of the UNORCA in their defense of humanity and the Mother Earth.

Henry Saragih

   our combined` effect makes a difference, lets organize our local communities + network..