please join us + March Against Monsanto, do your walkabout + please share what we can continue to do together...

Posted by Peace is real! Peace is real!
in_solidarity_we_unite_for_effciency....odt

please gather locally;

      tell us locally what negative effects are happening so together we can define solutions.

      search local regulatory boards, who does what, are they in tune in real time with locals simply living prioritizing their local food sovereignty... make sure our co_evolving curriculum has good science that is in tune with the sustainable local workers, to over ride the bad fragmented science that is presently supporting Free + even Fair Trade, that is not free. or the regulatory boards that are wrong.

        define who has misinformation + follow the threads, let community join in to understand how we have supported so much wrongly.

      know these locals that are leaving negative effects + welcome them into your local tapering transition + show them natures` enhanced limits. show the facts so all rethink + understand another way.

      globally we can hold locals accountable locally + afar, so show us what resists, show us the early signs so together we can network + share what we can go figure...

for those locally fortunate to not be negatively effective, then please share in support to those afar that are.

           our combined` effect makes a difference... thank you for what you can do, kara

3 Comments

SISTER LILLI SISTER LILLI

Re: please join us + March Against Monsanto, do your walkabout + please share what we can continue to do together...

i AM WITH YOU IN SPIRIT KARA, AND  I HAVE CALLED YUN  SORRY IT HAS TAKEN MESO LONG. i BEEN IN AN OUT OF THE OSPITAL  AND I ACTUALY DIED NOV 13TH AND WAS OUT OF MY BODY LOOKING DOWN.... I AM GREAT FUL TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER THAT HE ALLOWED ME BACK IN MY BODY.  HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.
SISTER LILLI SISTER LILLI

Re: please join us + March Against Monsanto, do your walkabout + please share what we can continue to do together...

PLEASE SEND FRIEND REQUEST  ON FACEBOOK. i MISS TALKING TO YOU.
Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: please join us + March Against Monsanto, do your walkabout + please share what we can continue to do together...

Sister Lilly,

what are we going to do with you. I quit facebook due to their footprint + if you take a review I been working at grants for our co_evolved thoughts that can make a difference.

if you want to talk personal email me, but I'm now without internet until after Christmas.

ppt@ictts.org or we can share with all here if you want to continue.

I would like to know more so maybe I can trigger some thought, for you appear to be doing same patterns for you have been close to death + died before girl.

I am happy you are talking to yun, please let him help, he knows best of our mindbody/us being an open book.

as far as talking I also have Skype on computer but when internet, I'm down + working on new budget with grant for operating expenses/etc.

360-450-3749, lv a message + next week I will get back + tell me how you want to communicate.

love kara + Happy Solstice, nature is good spend time with it + be nice to you girl!

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            `patches + `pockets everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!

   We are transitioning w/your critical thinking using common sense;

       Prioritizing ridding toxic-resolving, w/all to restore healthy working communities locally and afar! Our virtual platform is free to all, as we create together an intro explaining, an archive and message board here on Nabble for education, for you to create with that also makes nice tourism and peace plan  for all to explore, as we save all life on earth and celebrate while doing it!!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, for sharing Humanity's solutions locally and afar to all earthlings!! We welcome you as we transition both sites!

                                      Nabble site;

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/

                            Google site, under construction!

         Please Donate if have to give, to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Charitable Association; Label Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                         your info and we will send you one;

            Email kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

     If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group until we complete this, for further understanding, young or old, please do!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story